0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Lynixx] Trade&Chat [Eliminates Scammers]

Well, I have let this idea come for a while now and it has finally came to apart where I say lets take scammers out, Kathunx has been helping out take the scammers out, and the so called "Jackals" have been doing an good thing to if they exist, not really sure. I havent made this for Kathunx or for mmowned, Im sick of scammers, im sick of people losing there money when they wanna trade an account there done with, this is still very early in the beta, and hasn't even been posted on any other site, but let me give so you some of the stuff its going to be able to do. And yes the really sad part is you have to pay for it one time fee of $5.00 usd dollars, im not looking for a profit, its to make sure your legit, and we will have your info stored, call you, see if your TWV, and etc, you do not have to be TWV, but you must have a working phone number and paypal.

Report Function - With this function you can report a user to an admin to be checked over, the user will be checked within 5 minutes. No long wait.

REP - Currently there is only a negative rep function but soon there will be a postive rep function too. We are still working out some errors, as it when you add rep the for statement messess up, still finding other ways.

Online Admins - Online admins are always there to talk to you and help you out, before the scammer can get away, we do have a freeze function to freeze the chat list, but cannot protect against everything.

Bulletin Board - Shows all the latest scammers if we have not dealt with yet, it goes up automaticly after your click the report button just incase, it says who he/she is reported from too.

Everything below the line are admin only functions

You can look for your self at the other functions. Remember were still in beta if you would like to help out message me, c++ programmers unless some other programmers wants to make another version for mac on different language

If you want to see something added post here!

This is A mmowned Execlusive, YOU Must KEEP this on MMOWNED, if found on any other site, I will have someone take it down. If you want to put in on your site PM me, and remember to put a link back to Mmowned!

Copyright 2008
    Last edited by Function; 08-10-2008 at 04:46 AM.

[Lynixx] Trade&Chat [Eliminates Scammers]
    sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice are you going to charge after beta? sounds like a good idea to charge or at least have donations

Function's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well its not a charge sort to speak its more to get the persons info, and have it ready incase they scam, such as any paypal information. And we will call the persons paypal number they have on their paypal, not one they give us to verify the paypal is theres.

EDIT: looking for some people to make a nice looking Interface, so it doesnt look all plain.

piree's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt be surprised if u stored everyones chats serverside to find accounts urself

Function's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, I knew someone would say something like that, well that would be a good idea to do, but for the sad part, I dont play WoW isnt that weird, I made the program to stop half the idiots screwign people out of money. So I wouldnt do that to anyone. This projects going to get big, and when it does they will have to shut down the scam section. Looking for more c++ programmers message me

kathunx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty cool. Send me a PM and we'll talk about it in detail.

"You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kathunx you're everywhere lol

piree's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He ain't on SB! or he's scared to type something

sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im just going to give this a fail in advance this wont stop scammers not everyone is going to want to pay 5 dollars and give there information to you. We will still be there and find ways.... sorry good try

Edit- Also you obviously want money because you could have set the price at .01 cents or 1 dollar to get tehre info and verify there paypal... Nice job.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

Function's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SK8Erevan: This ones for you? First of all, lets see a dedicated server fairly 140 a mounth, so you think i would loose money to this your wrong second of all ya thought people would get a TWV? Your wrong, get out of my thread stop flaming. And btw: Your going to find ways to scam through my chat? Wrong. I know more about the system32 then you do about WoW. I could install stuff in there even if you had a proxy to go through ports to see your real ip. So you would fail at all attempts

Haitamo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice idea am with it dunno if it means smthin to u but +rep

frkshlyweird832's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some odd reason I don't think this is really the best place to post this...
    pewpew!
    ow.

Function's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prolly isnt but it will get attention here So people are warned

Namoknan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by r00tk3y View Post
    Prolly isnt but it will get attention here So people are warned
    My friend this should not be a challenge however,
    I guarantee you to proxy your tool without it being able to notice it
    And it's also impossible for it know it, I know more about Ring-0 than you about the gayish system32 folder.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by r00tk3y View Post
    SK8Erevan: This ones for you? First of all, lets see a dedicated server fairly 140 a mounth, so you think i would loose money to this your wrong second of all ya thought people would get a TWV? Your wrong, get out of my thread stop flaming. And btw: Your going to find ways to scam through my chat? Wrong. I know more about the system32 then you do about WoW. I could install stuff in there even if you had a proxy to go through ports to see your real ip. So you would fail at all attempts
    E-PEEN THRUST!

Seriously, if I wanted to, I'd crap on your app with a few simple edits, and make myself seem like someone else. (Easily spoofing headers == easy scams at someone else's expense)

And it's obvious the $5 is not for "verification" but for you to make a quick buck off of idiots who think this will protect them. I can promise you, scammers are much more resourceful than you think. And a simple chat program like this won't do much in the long run.

And grats. I'm astonished someone knows about the all-mighty system32 folder! It's just worth so much to know... I take it this won't be *nix/mac compatible since you're the system32 master?

Drop the price to a $.01 verification cost. (Since that's all it costs to actually verify someone...) And get a real name. (Linux anyone?)

And lastly, don't try and make yourself look like a genius when it's obvious you're really not. (It's oh so hard to write a GUI, a quick web browser object, and some remoting... How many pre-made libs did you use to do it?!?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast