Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How To] Transfer Scammed Character To Your Account!

Ok, so basically this scam/trick allows you to transfer a character from an account you scammed to your account without actually having to change either accounts last names with legal documents.

What you need in order for this scam/trick to work:

1. 2 World of Warcraft Accounts (Yours and one you scammed)
    2. Both accounts' SQ/A
    3. A phone to call up Blizzard with

Blizzard's Billing and Account phone line: 1-(800)-592-5499

Step 1.) Make sure you have you SQ/A for both of the accounts you are using for this scam/trick.
    Step 2.) Call Blizzard's Billing and Account phone line.
    Step 3.) Wait for a live representative to take your call. (This can take anywhere from 5-60 minutes, but it is well worth the wait.)
    Step 4.) Once a representative takes your call he will ask you for some information regarding your calling location, answer truthfully and the tell him to want transfer a character from your old account to your newer one.
    Step 5.) Tell the representative that your older account (the one you scammed) has a different last name because your mother/you got remarried and you have since changed your last name to your stepfather's/husband's (The last name on YOUR account). Say that you want to change your last name on your older account to the last name on your account.
    Step 6.) If the representative agrees to change the last name on your older account, then he should ask you for your older account's SQ/A to verify that it is your account.
    Step 7.) If the representative agrees to change the last name on your older account, wait until he says he has and you are almost done!
    Step 8.) Tell him to have a great day and hangup.
    Step 9.) Viola! Now you should be able to transfer your scammed account's character to yours!
    Step 10.) Once you have transferred the scammed character(s) to your account, then get the scammed account banned.
    Step 11.) Rest easy, you are done. You can have fun with your new character(s) or even just sell your account!

This little scam/trick has worked for me 3 times and should work for you. If you have any questions feel free to post a reply and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I searched and I couldn't find another thread using this exact method, so if it is a repost then I am sorry and feel free to flame me. =)

[How To] Transfer Scammed Character To Your Account!
    bthizz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn that sounds like a good idea thanks man!!!

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea, might work +Rep

lars1414's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definetly want to try this...but The first name will be different on the accounts. I suppose you could say one has my fathers name and one is mine...but then the accounts belong to 2 different people :/

PossiblePancakes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lars1414 View Post
    Definetly want to try this...but The first name will be different on the accounts. I suppose you could say one has my fathers name and one is mine...but then the accounts belong to 2 different people :/
    I always said that the first name was my nickname and when I was younger I put that instead. It worked like a charm every time. =)

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, but what do you do when the Billing rep says "alright, I'll be sending you a form" and you get the form in your email and it says to send in ID and such. And then what happens when you call again, get a different employee, and they do the exact same thing?

The point here is: this doesn't always work. Billing reps are required by policy to see ID through fax or mail before changing the name on an account, especially the last name. Some of them don't follow the policy (they probably don't train them very well), but, just saying...
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Deadly Tomato's Avatar ft. Aestysu
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they transfer it still?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    The point here is: this doesn't always work. Billing reps are required by policy to see ID through fax or mail before changing the name on an account, especially the last name. Some of them don't follow the policy (they probably don't train them very well), but, just saying...
    He does make a good point. This is not guaranteed to work 100% of the time, but it will work if you get the right people. Based on my experiances, I would say your have 3/5 (60%) chance of this working. If the Blizzard representative doesn't agree to do the steps in said scam/trick, then accept what he is doing and when you hangup, just call back in and hope for a different representative.

Thanks for pointing that out, Verye, and to the rest of you. Good luck! =)

Stans Dad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it should be pointed out that every scam has a chance of failure and no scam has 100% chance to work.

Also, Possible Pancakes, there is a grammatical error in your sig. It should say "A MMOwned User" not "An MMOwned User" :P

Xronis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks will try this tomorrow

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stans Dad View Post
    I think it should be pointed out that every scam has a chance of failure and no scam has 100% chance to work.

Also, Possible Pancakes, there is a grammatical error in your sig. It should say "A MMOwned User" not "An MMOwned User" :P
    Haha, on the rare occasion that I make a grammatical mistake I'm glad when people point them out. For some reason though, "An" seems to sound better than "A," but I'm grammar's bitch so I better do as it says.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried today.. fail

the person I talked to wanted me to fax legal documentation proofing a name change-- which I would probably forge- but nonetheless id rather just make a fake account

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    I tried today.. fail

the person I talked to wanted me to fax legal documentation proofing a name change-- which I would probably forge- but nonetheless id rather just make a fake account
    Yep. As I've explained, the Billing reps are supposed to do this. Sometimes they don't though, which is when this trick works.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.