Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What should you do with scammed account.

When i got my first scammed account i was like wtf. Offcourse i panicked and screw it up and end up loosing it. After many accounts i know what to do. You can do 3 things
    ( Offcourse there are hundreds things to do with it but these are the most important)

Make it legit. When making it legit you got 3 options.
    1.1 If you email scammed him you can try his WOW pass to his email and make it legit. This sadly is only ****ing good luck.

Phone blizzard and make them to change the email by saying you cant access to your email anymore. Offcourse you need all infomartion to do this like SQA.

1.3 If your too afraid to change account to legit via phone then you can to this.
    The scammed account must be level 70 and you need to trade for another account. Go to markeedragon and put up WTT and your information. When you got someone who is willing to trade but before you guys share the account name and pass tell that guy to change the email to your email so he wouldnt be able to snatch it back. After he has changed to email to you he pretty much wants you to change email to his email. So pretend to do it i think he believes it. After then just share the information and now you got legit account that he cant change its password.

2 Get the gold
    2.1 If the guys account is on the same realm and same faction just send gold via mail.

2.2 If its same realm but different faction just put overpriced junk into neutral auction and buy it with the scammed account.

2.3 If its different realm then just go to some gold selling website that also buys gold and sell the gold there. Then with the money you got you can buy gold to your legit account or do something else such as keep it.

3. BAN his account for the kicks.
    Last edited by Manneh; 07-04-2008 at 09:52 AM. Reason: lol

What should you do with scammed account.
    losmix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost and Evill
    Spider - Pig,Spider-Pig does whatever spider-pig does!
    Can he swing on a web? No he can't He's a pig!LOOK OUT HERE COMES Spider-Pig!:wave:

robomir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd say rent the account.. you can get some nice money for it

Manneh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fail to see how this is repost. Sure there are how to make it legit with phoning to blizzard but that pretty much it.

erccccc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude never ever ever send gold by mail from a compromised account... That is one of the fastest ways to get the hacked account locked and your own account perm banned. When you scam someone do not associate that account with your own. If you must trade gold give a good portion of it away to random people then manually trade it to your account. This is the safest way because trades have to be traced manually. This method still puts risk on your own account. I wouldn't really call this a what to do with a scammed account eather its more like the 3 esayest ways to get your own account banned. If you scam an account the best thing to do is xfer the toons onto another account then get the original account banned. Sell the new account for money play for your self ect

Purple Sprite's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I don't have all the information, I'll just vendor the gear and strip the toon down to the bone and sell the gold. If it's not over at least 900 gold, I just let it sit until it's recalled, no point dealing with chump change, I'm all about the bigger dough.

If I have all info, I'll wait until Friday night to call in and jack it, then I'll either legitify it (xfer toon off, etc) and sell it, or trade it several times for other account's full information.

The options are endless

Wescap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Manneh View Post

3. BAN his account for the SAFETY.
    Fixed. (filler blah blah)

TheAussieTroll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scamming to ban it just for kicks is not cool man

XViRuSX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I would just vendor the gear and send the gold to a alt then ban the account so no trace of me ever sending anything. or you could launder the gold.

kreckiq's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U can always can try to transfer character to other account and keep it safe.