Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam the Powerleveling sites.

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Well, I thought of a nice way to get a level 60+ powerlevel for free, or any level really. So you go to the powerleveling site of your choice, order a small powerlevel somethin like 1-20 or 33-37 or whatever level alt you may have, just so its cheap. The only req is that you have a level 60 or 70 or w/e on the account with its transfer up.

Pay for the powerlevel, give all info, wait until after they start, and let them level for a little while. Log into account management on wow.com and transfer your high level toon to a new account and you can either change the pw on the old account or leave it, whichever you think would be better/make it more beleivable. If you change the password, the powerleveling site will most likely contact you saying the password was changed, this is when you would 'recall' the account and notice that your high level toon has been 'stolen'. Basically just throw a fit that they stole your lvl w/e toon and demand they either give you that toon back or they had better make it up to you. I would think most of these places would give you a free lvl 60+ pl to keep you happy and coming back. As they cannot prove that their powerleveler didnt steal your toon.

You may have to show them the email that came with the transfer. Hope this works and let me know. I dont know think I will try it, just because it could cost someone their job, but its up to you guys.

*Note* This may cost someone their job if the company beleives the powerleveler stole the toon. *Note*
    Last edited by drumbum18; 03-06-2007 at 01:53 AM.

Scam the Powerleveling sites.
    warlock_hellfire's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Scam the Powerleveling sites.

isnt their a transfer fee and if this doesnt work isnt that 20 bucks down the drain.

drumbum18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The transfer fee is $25, and if it doesnt work, then yeah you lose the money, so I guess this isnt for everyone. Mostly just people that $50+ isnt a big loss. But if it does work, you get a free level w/e for $50 or so. But if you cant afford to lose that much, I wouldnt reccomend trying this, as it may not work. Some sites it might and other it may not.

Dreadvizzle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stole your toon? let me get this straight.
    you are trying to convince them that their power lvler PAYED 25$ to transfer your character to another server, wich would do him no good whatsoever, because it is still on your acc, that they do not have the SQA for?
    i know i have been awake for some time so shame on me if i got it all wrong -.-

Zentek's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Dreadvizzle
    stole your toon? let me get this straight.
    you are trying to convince them that their power lvler PAYED 25$ to transfer your character to another server, wich would do him no good whatsoever, because it is still on your acc, that they do not have the SQA for?
    i know i have been awake for some time so shame on me if i got it all wrong -.-
    Read again :P

SWE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, if they are the "noobs" you say they are even so when stealing an account everything is trackable, and this is a kinda old scam used for everything with a password just modified.