0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Account Scam using E-mail

This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

This scam might take a little work, but you'll be able to get a good bit of gold. This is "Illegal" cause you impersonate Blizz, but alot of people will just get pissed at Blizz and thats all. This also will give them practicaly NO supsicion towards you from the person getting scamed. First either make a guild (say its like 50-70 levels only), or join a pretty good one with high levels. If you make the guild, you are already set, but if you join, you will have to get a somewhat high rank before it will work. Once you have a high rank, or have your guild established, say in guild when alot of people are on, "Hey, Im going to establish an E-mail system, so we can e-mail everyone about raids and meetings, this way if your at a computer at a hotel or somthing, you can check your E-mail and know, then email back and say that you can't come." Also say that you will need it encase you want to privatly talk to them and stuff. Make them believe its so it will benifit the guild. Next, the most boring but easiest part.. Collect ALL the E-mails they give you, and wait. Pick a few people from the guild that you think are.. well a bit "slow" lol. If they arent the brightest tool in the shed it will work wonderfuly, if not, it still should work ok. After you wait like a few days. Make an new E-mail on like MSN or somthing and name it like BlizzardEntertainment. Then E-mail the person, make it look profesional. Make it Say like

Dear <Person being Scamed's Email address>,
    We are sorry to inform you, but Blizzard Entertainment© has had a worm virus syphen through our servers. Luckily we were able to delete all the traces of the worm. Sadly, in the proccess the virus and randomized or "jumbled" the all of the accounts information. This prevented the virus maker from getting millions of players passwords. Unfortunatly, we had a major incident in restoring the passwords to the servers, thus players have no record of their passwords in our database. Although in our tips it even says, that we normaly do not ask for your account information, although this may be the first time in Blizzard history we may have to ask for your password. Please reply to this message with your Account Name and Password. We are trying to fix this problem as fast as possible. We also ask you keep this subject secret. We do not want people thinking Blizzard is falling apart. Some other people from your server may not have been affected, Only a about 100 others were fully affected by this mishap.
    Full Regards,
    Blizzard Entertainment©

I got that picture from Google Images --> http://images.google.com/images?svnu...=Blizzard+logo, that will make it look REALY proffesional. If they E-mail you back and are like wtf why is it @MSN say that MSN hosts the Blizzard E-mailing System, and thats its a New deal. Once you get their info. I suggest changing the password and selling items then mailing all the gold and 1 item to your main, or transfer it through the auction house ( In the auction house put uplike a few greys or somthing cheap (from npcs outside the city, 5's and 6s')for about like 20g, then, go to that char and buy them, do it till the one char is out of money, when your done, go back to the char who put up the greys, and delete the greys and receit things form the mail to get rid of ANY trace) if you dont put the 1 item with the gold in the mail, Blizz will find out. Next I suggest Deleteing the account or spaming swear words so you get banned. The swear words might get your IP banned to so, I suggest canceling subscription and stuff so its gone forever, so they wont be able to trace what that account last did.
    Good luck scammers.
    Last edited by Creed; 03-26-2007 at 08:04 PM.

Super Account Scam using E-mail
    lohkies's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Super Account Scam using E-mail

Where do you get the account name

Creed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sry, I shoulda made it clearer, in the e-mail you have to say that you need the Account name AND password, I think I only said that once.
    I guess you could also put it that the passwords, and accounts got mixed up, and that you only have the E-mail that corresponds to the account. They way you get both, and it sounds more realistic. Sorry about that, I hope that helps.
    Last edited by Creed; 03-22-2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

HazelNut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess it would even be easier if you joined a guild with a forum and you can just get there e-mails from the forum. otherwise not a bad idea... i'll be looking for a pray!

The Juggernaut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent, +reps

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, good point Smiro

dannym1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GJ Mate. Edited a couple things in the letter to make it look more blizzardy. Heh. +rep
    Last edited by dannym1234; 03-23-2007 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Grammar

walros's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totaly Awsome!!! man satan bless you

HazelNut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what would you use as a subject for the e-mail?

axid reflex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then they try to log in before the send you the password, and they get in! [/magic] Or are people seriosly stupid enough not to try before they give away their info?
    ||

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then they try to log in before the send you the password, and they get in! [/magic] Or are people seriosly stupid enough not to try before they give away their info?
    lol Some people would see it that way, others might not. You could also make up some crap that sounds "hightech" so they believe that they can get on, but they dont have the right info. I was thinking saying somthing like, Our databanks have been mass currupted by the virus, you may be able to log on, but we are unable to correctly analize the details to identify the passwords to the accounts, this could cause a rampage of scammers to scam over a hundred accounts, this is also another reason we want this topic somwhat a quiet topic, is scammers find out, there could be trouble". Also, Smiro, the Subject could be realy simple from, Blizzard Entertainment, or Please Open Immediatly!-Blizzard Entertainment. Hope that helps.

(I also changed a bit of the E-mail, I found some "Grammer errors" and stuff lol)
    Last edited by Creed; 03-26-2007 at 08:06 PM.

HazelNut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool, thanks. i think i'll take out the part where you say "although it even sais not to give us your password in the tips" it might remind them that they actually shouldn't. don't you?
    and about what axid reflex said, i'm saying that it affected the server where the password retreval software is, like what you do when you can't remember the password and username so it doesn't sound as bad...
    just my 2 cents...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmk, Good luck

Ozrien's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) i agree with Hazel over the matter of mentioning the tip. How often do you really see it? After about the first month, I never really paid attention to the loadscreens anway xD If they mention it, then resort to plan B.

2) It seems a little sketchy to me. Do you really think that someone would keep quiet about an email like that? Especially someone who's "slow?" They'd try logging on, they would succeed, then the first thing out of their mouthes would be "Whoa, what happened to Blizzard?" Game, set and match.

3) Scamming your own guild, the coldest of the heartless, but by God man, that's bloody brilliant

HazelNut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her's what i did as a variation of creeds scam.
    you can find people's e-mails from link off the guild forums without even beeing registered.
    i got around 150 e-mails and tried sending a variation of creeds text from a hotmail account
    i've gotten around 10 responces and all of them are from people telling me what an asshat i am....
    overall this scam has NOT worked for me at all!!!
    goodluck to you though, hopefully your better at it.
    GeT oFf My NuTs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast