Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SPVGamer4321 View Post
    Anyone done this lately?
    i did a few days ago, you gotta go with ez t6 items like gloves (since its the first t6 for most people and the vendor isnt in a normal ez to figure out zone for people new to the content or imo) just gonna be careful might wanna make sure your even saved to the instance too, or atleast i was. a gm can take a quick look at your saved instances and find SSC and no Hyjal you can say good bye to your token.

[GM Scam] Turn T5 token into T6 token
    SPVGamer4321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just recently got the t5 chest off kael and idk if i should try goin for the t6 chest piece hehe, what's the worst that can happen? Can't I just say I mistyped?

Wicked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just recently got the t5 chest off kael and idk if i should try goin for the t6 chest piece hehe, what's the worst that can happen? Can't I just say I mistyped?
    yea you could but you gotta play it off cool no "i want t6 chest" then "oops i want t5".
    do you still own the token? i dont think t5 chest -> t6 would work unless you spend that token on the s2 chest.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm gonna buy the s2 chest with the t5 token and then post a ticket saying I didn't mean to buy the s2 piece and would liek the t6 token back, sound like a plan? Like, I can say that it was late and I forgot I wanted to spend the t6 token on offspec and shouldn't have bought offspec pvp gear with it.

Wicked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm gonna buy the s2 chest with the t5 token and then post a ticket saying I didn't mean to buy the s2 piece and would liek the t6 token back, sound like a plan? Like, I can say that it was late and I forgot I wanted to spend the t6 token on offspec and shouldn't have bought offspec pvp gear with it.
    i said something along the lines of "sorry to bother you about my stupidity but i just wasted my t6 glove token on s2 gloves cuz a friend told me the vendor was on the isle blah blah" i had s3 gloves on at the time and he was all "ok we have this probably due to the new token to pvp gear addition blah blah" kinda spend it on something you already have too, wish you luck dude you kinda wanna hope you run into a cool gm too

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k thanks ima give it ashot tomorrow after BT if illi doesnt drop my chest hehe. headed to bed now ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123