Easy Way of Getting Tens of Thousands of Gold and How to turn it Into Money menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Seamen's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy Way of Getting Tens of Thousands of Gold and How to turn it Into Money

Okay, this is my first contribution. In this scam we are going to get 100s of dollars through selling accounts that we don't have permanent control over to accounts.net, then laundering the ill-gotten cash through world of warcraft by turning it into gold. My personal favorite step is how to turn that gold back into Cleaned, hard cash. Using this method you can also get cd keys or gamecards in bulk.

It requires:
    1. A canadian paypal account.
    2. Balls to commit fraud.
    3. A 70 World of Warcraft account (I use multiple per weekend)
    4. (Optional) If you want to ultimately turn the gold into money, your own verified Paypal Account

To make one, go ahead and Proxy up nice and tight and then go to paypal.com and just create an account. Use this template that I borrowed from Rëmus3's thread.

First Name: FAKE FIRST NAME
    Last Name:FAKE LAST NAME
    Address Line 1: something like 5th street
    City: Abee
    Province: Alberta
    Postal Code: T0A0A0
    345-723-5235 MAKE ONE UP WITH THE SAME STRUCTURE

Now, the reason we are making this is because Canadian accounts have a 3,000 USD spending limit without being verified (connected to a bank account).

This is obviously to our advantage.

Okay, so now you need 70. All you need for this scam to work is an account's username, password, email control and secret answer. The last name on the account doesn't matter, if you have it you can recall the account after you sell it but if you don't, just make up a last name with the same first letter as the one on the account.

I have multiple accounts in my phisher, and a text file of all the accounts that I've scammed before but the original owners recalled back. So I just select a few (6 or 7) every Friday night about 7:00pm PST, (one hour before blizzard closes for the weekend) and change all the emails on the accounts to my own. I make sure to use a different email for every account, because otherwise you risk getting them all closed. Then, I wait until they close, at 8pm Pacific, and password recovery them all. Now you've got the whole weekend to profit.

Now, just head on over accounts.net, pick the account you want to sell first and then fill out the form. You'll get a bid number after you click submit, and then you need to go into live chat. For name, fill out the name that's on the account you're selling. Pretend that you are this person. You will be given a link to your quote. Accept the instant cash offer. You'll be brought to a page like this.

For cd keys use
    PGECP4-DX4G-77WRXV-VTBW-XFGTYF - Normal WoW
    G4HT6Z WVDY 4XFGTN YCY7 4D2FR6 - The Burning Crusade
    fill it all out legit with the info you've got, but the last name's legitimacy doesn't matter. Just remember, the first letter needs to match the one on the account!

Anyway, be patient and wait for it to be validated. You can go into live chat and ask for live validation, but often times the team will be too busy, so you'll have to wait for 30 minutes to an hour. Once it's confirmed, you'll get an email saying to change the registered email address to a certain one that they request. Update the email and wait. Soon you'll recieve an email saying that your payment will be sent within 12-24 hours. Sell as many accounts as you can before the next payment batch (one every 12 hours.)

Now, these accounts I just sold are going to be recalled come monday, because I'm using a phisher for the toons + all previously scammed accounts that have been recalled by the owners. So I refresh my paypal every 3 hours or so until I get the payments. Normally if you did it friday night, you'll have your payments by Saturday midday, with plenty of time to spare.

I'll go to a gold selling site like oofay.com and fill out their forms with the information on the canadian paypal, and then I will order however much gold I can on a high pop server to be delivered to my level one. I order all my money's worth of gold and just sit back and wait. Come Saturday night around midnight, I'll have anywhere from 10-30k gold on my toon. ALTERNATIVELY, you can order lots of cd keys and gamecards, whatever floats your boat.

Once I'm sure all the gold's delivered, I close the paypal account and turn off my proxy. I go to Sell to MOGS - Home Page and fill out orders of 3000 gold, because a lot of the time they don't to accept 9k orders because there's not that much demand on the server. Now, they will pay from $12-$15 per 1000 gold, which is a hearty profit for selling other's accounts for the weekend. I will sell to them legit, using my legit paypal to recieve the money that I'm gaining.

After that, I go to the ATM down the street and withdraw a few hundos with my paypal debit card for some weed and a 40oz or 3.
    Last edited by Seamen; 04-27-2008 at 07:23 AM.

Easy Way of Getting Tens of Thousands of Gold and How to turn it Into Money
    c0ddingt0n's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm interesting.

Szharz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it me or are there always special rules for canadians oO why?

Zim619's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty comprehensive guide, maybe I'll try this out this coming friday.

+rep.

Judoka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice and detailed, i'll use it only for gold ty +Rep

Zim619's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really see where the fraud comes in? You're selling a legit (albeit scammed, it's still legit) account, then buying gold with the money you make and selling the gold.. I don't see where the fraud comes in. Oh well.

mightychieftain's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this legal?

Zim619's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, beyond making a fake canadian paypal up, I'm pretty sure this is 99% legal :P. You're legitimately selling a WoW account, then buying gold.. Then selling the gold (in essence, the purchase and sale of the gold is just laundering the money (with a mid-range loss of $))

Seamen's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zim619 View Post
    Well, beyond making a fake canadian paypal up, I'm pretty sure this is 99% legal :P. You're legitimately selling a WoW account, then buying gold.. Then selling the gold (in essence, the purchase and sale of the gold is just laundering the money (with a mid-range loss of $))
    +rep for you!

sneakkz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i use this on my own legit wow account?? i wanna have some gold to buy epic flyer, and how long does it take for blizzard to recall a account?

dwd94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mightychieftain View Post
    is this legal?
    lol, legal?! didn't u see at the top? u need: balls to comit fraud.. ;D +Rep anyway, for the guide

SKO5000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think i could do this lol

amd123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ONE GIGANTIC FLAW... As soon as you get the money in your paypal (Canadian) account there is a chance of it getting limited, this scam can work wonders BUT it requires some work on your part; you have to buy a 25 dollar visa prepaid gift card and add that to the canadian paypal, this way it wont get limited and you can buy stuff. Pretty nice scam I was about to make a thread like this last night :P +rep
    My Scams:

Free Money Scam
    Updated Version of Nolixz's Ultimate Scam

qwat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do this sort of thing all the time and buy Steam Accounts / Rapidshare Accounts / WoW Gold and just keep them.

Really nice detailed guide as well!

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty for putting credit due where it should be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast