Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting Gamecards (or other things) Free, use at own risk!

I searched for this and couldn't find it. However I do know this is somewhat of a repost, however this will go into more detail.

So basically, this is illegal, and can get you arrested, but ive done it numerous times and never been caught.

Step 1: Go to your local Walmart or Target, or any other department store that sells WoW gametime and/or CD-keys, but ALSO sells clothing.

Step 2: Take a shopping cart. First go to the clothing section, and act like you are looking for clothing. Take one or two shirts and throw them in your shopping cart.

Step 3: Now you head over to the section where they sell WoW gametime, or CD-Keys, or whatever. Take your box with the gamecard in it, and place it ontop of the shirts.

Step 4: Go to the dressing room, as if you were going to try on the clothing in your cart. Stop your cart right outside the dressing room. As you pick up the shirts in your cart, make sure you pick up the gamecard box with it. So basically the gamecard box is kind of wrapped in the clothing. Please do not epiclly phail and make this look obvious. Just so the cameras can't see the box inside the shirts.

Step 5: Take the shirts inside the dressing room, and close the door. There are NO cameras in the dressing rooms of these stores!

Step 6: Since there are no cameras, you don't have to worry about them seeing this step. Rip open the box. Scratch off the code part so you can actually see the code. Write the code down on your arm or on a piece of paper, something. Make sure when you right it, you right it CAREFULLY and EXACTLY right.

Step 7: This step is optional, however it makes you seem a lot less obvious. Take the shirts back out of the dressing room and put it in the cart. Take the cart back to the clothing section, and place the shirts back as if they didn't fit. Now go back to the gaming section where you got your game card. Act as if you are putting something back, although you aren't really. Now take the cart back to where it was, and leave the store.

I know that this was posted before somewhere, but I feel I went into way more detail. I couldn't find the post when searching for it, but I do remember that the post was very general, didn't explain anything really good, and was jokingly written.

I have actually used this a lot of times, and it has never failed. I have thought about just taking the card out of the store to ensure that I get the right code, as one time I wrote down the code wrong, but I am too scared. I don't know if there is some security thing on the actual card, or what. So anyway, like I said before, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!

If you can find the original post, feel free to post a comment with the link. However, please don't come here saying ZOMG ITS TEH REPOST!!!! Because honestly, I know this already, and have stated so about 5 times. However, I wrote this to further explain step by step EXACTLY how to pull this off the safest way possible.

If you can find the original post, and it does go into as much detail as I did, then go ahead and flame that I reposted. However, from what I remember, it had about a paragraph saying something like "go to the store. take the gamecard and try to hide it from the cameras and rip it open then take card and walk out of the store. if they see you just run as fast as you can, once you hit parking lot they will stop chasing." However I found that this method is completely idiotic unless you want to go to jail and take the chances of dropping the soap!
    Aim = svlax4life08

Accounts scammed: Countless
    Accounts recalled: 4
    Gold Scammed: 20,000 +
    Money Scammed: 10,000+
    Money Recalled: 1,000-2,000

Getting Gamecards (or other things) Free, use at own risk!
    Sonic Waffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a repost x10, but more detailed.
    I still prefer if you take a photo of it on your phone.

svlax4life08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pigpoo View Post
    This is a repost x10, but more detailed.
    I still prefer if you take a photo of it on your phone.
    yeah like i said about 1000 times in the post it is a repost, but much more detailed. True you can take a pic with your phone, but i said write it cuz not everyone has a camera phone
    Aim = svlax4life08

Baito's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny you posted this, I just ran out of my time for WoW. Next time I go to pick up another card I might have to try it. I'm usually against these types of things, but seeing as how Blizzard and Wal-mart (Target etc.) are big corporations, they aren't going to miss one card. I've also been playing WoW for about 3 years so I think they owe me one.

Sonic Waffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baito View Post
    I've also been playing WoW for about 3 years so I think they owe me one.
    They own you NOTHING! hehe
    The free month when you got the game...?

svlax4life08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Baito View Post
    Funny you posted this, I just ran out of my time for WoW. Next time I go to pick up another card I might have to try it. I'm usually against these types of things, but seeing as how Blizzard and Wal-mart (Target etc.) are big corporations, they aren't going to miss one card. I've also been playing WoW for about 3 years so I think they owe me one.
    go for it! you wont get caught if you follow my steps
    Aim = svlax4life08

x[JoJo]x's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahah watch him get caught

jk jk

Rowro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how closely do they monitor the cameras? couldnt they see you put it inbetween the shirts?

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k. for the flamer wannabes///
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...e-forever.html
    is the closest thing to this thread... IT IS NOT A REPOST.. the other posts are literally 3 sentences and are not valid as a repost.

USE SEARCH AY NUBS WHO FLAME BEFORE KNOWING.. nice explanation.
    Last edited by Remus; 04-23-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Æiden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice idea i like takeing a pic with a camera or phone if u got it.

Toe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been thinking of this myself too, tho it's kinda wierd if you walk arround with carts and u just have a few shirts in there.

Oh and another thing, oh man am i gunna laugh when theres ~5 12-16 year olds with 2 shirts and a gamecard in their cart in your local wallmart :P

Ookami666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just imo of course i think it'd be a lot less conspicuous if you just hold the stuff, take apic (if you can lock access to your pics) then also if you can take a lighter and try to "mend" the tape

Volcanbaru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: ^^^ That's also a very good method. I used to do it, but carrying a camera seems kinda obvious to me. Maybe one of those tiny camera might work well.

Now I do not recommend doing it in dressing room or bathroom. These places are heavily watched. If you're under 21 years old, the chance are, some employees WILL be watching you.

Don't ever bring your friend with you... At least don't try make it look like he's with you. Two young male together = thieves

Do it somewhere remote; not clothing area, or any popular area. Rip it open under shelfs and try to pretend that you're looking at the item. Leave the trash there . (don't put it back, that's dumb. Someone could mistakenly bought it) , and walk hastily out of the store. Don't stop for anything...The sooner you get out of walmart, the better

Not to mention....Walmart have $25 or less policy. If they catch you stealing something under $25, they let you go with warning(if you wanna do it again, just go to other walmart). If you're stealing over $25....don't EVER stop for anything. Run if employees start chasing you. As long as you get out of the parking lot into sidewalk, you're safe.

Here's what LP(Loss Prevention; a guy who watch out for shoplifters) look out for
    Any kind bag on person
    Under 21 years old (gender doesn't matter)
    Baggy cloths
    tattoos
    Nervously looking

Don't ask how would I know these kind of things.
    Last edited by Volcanbaru; 04-24-2008 at 12:08 AM.

hellian46's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I got 2 game cards sitting on my desktop and 2 more I used, I basically do what Volcanbaru says... I go get the game card, do it kinda quick like thats what i came into the store for, then I go just look around different spots looking for a good spot that not alot or no people are... Then i like walk up and down the different isle liking im looking for something do this slow... Slowly unwrap it little by little.... Then when im finished I take the card out take the lil tag they have on them off and slip it into my pocket like im just putting my hand in my pockets... Walk normal not to fast and not slow...

Then I just walk back towards the front door and go out and get in my truck and leave... Took 4 game cards successfully, haven't got caught yet...

The 2 I have on my desktop im selling to my friends for $20 each...

Monty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's so crazy ^_^ irl crime to play the damn game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast