Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Send Fake Emails Through Windows Telnet!

Well, Theres much faster ways from other websites... But this works too in case your email spoof website is down

1) Open up MS-DOS/Command Prompt, by going to Run and typing cmd.

2) When the black box pops up, Type in "nslookup". (Without ")

3) If typed in correctly, A arrow like ">" Will show up now, If you have the arrow, Type in "set type=mx"

4) Now another ">" will come up. Type in the name of the mail domain of your victim that your sending the email to. (hotmail.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.)

5) you should come up with a list of nameservers, MX servers, and internet addresses. What we are interested in are the MX preferences (The Very Top Ones). Take note of the one with the highest MX preference. Now, type "exit".

6)Now, Open up Start > Run again, Only this time Insted of cmd, Put: "telnet [mail server] 25", where telnet is the command, the mail server is the one with the highest MX preference, and 25 is the port number.

Ex) telnet gsmtp183.google.com 25, where gsmtp183.google.com is a mail server for gmail.com.

7) If all is well, you should get a 220, meaning a greeting on a connection. To make sure you are connected, type in "ehlo" or "helo". If you get a 250 on either one, you're set.

now, type in "mail from:" and the email you will send "from".

Ex) mail from: <[email protected]>

9) You should get a 250. Type in rcpt to: and the victim's email.

Ex) rcpt to: <[email protected]>

10) Once you get a 250, you should now start the data. Type in data, and press enter. You should get a 354

11) First off, you have to start with the headers. Type "To: [Victim's email nickname] [victims email]", without quotes. Press enter. Type "From: [your fake name] [your spoofed email address]", without the quotes. Press enter. Type in "Reply- To: [your spoofed email address]" without quotes. This is the most basic type.

12) To start writing your message, press enter twice to skip a line. Type whatever message you want, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO SCREW UP. Your message will screw up if you backspace.

13) To show that your message has ended, press enter, type "." (without quotes) and press enter again. You should get a 250. Close your connection by typing "quit" without quotes, and pressing enter.

Notice:

If your typing in the telnet command, and it just says "Connecting" You may have to forward port 25!

Otherwise try a different MX Server

Send Fake Emails Through Windows Telnet!
    robotkid's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt worked for me :S

i get this error....

550-5.7.1 [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] The IP you're using to send mail is not authorized
    550-5.7.1 to send email directly to our servers. Please use the SMTP
    550-5.7.1 relay at your service provider instead. Learn more at
    550 5.7.1 &#39;The IP you&#39;re using to send email is not authorized...&#39;
    The liver is evil! It must be punished!

swisscheese's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i also tried it but the prompt window would shut off randomly when i was trying to compose the mail.

parinoia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried 2 do this step by step but i get up 2 step 6 and then i cant go any further, says cannot find telnet

Justei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TuFF View Post
    Well, Theres much faster ways from other websites... But this works too in case your email spoof website is down

1) Open up MS-DOS/Command Prompt, by going to Run and typing cmd.

2) When the black box pops up, Type in "nslookup". (Without ")

3) If typed in correctly, A arrow like ">" Will show up now, If you have the arrow, Type in "set type=mx"

4) Now another ">" will come up. Type in the name of the mail domain of your victim that your sending the email to. (hotmail.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.)

5) you should come up with a list of nameservers, MX servers, and internet addresses. What we are interested in are the MX preferences (The Very Top Ones). Take note of the one with the highest MX preference. Now, type "exit".

6)Now, Open up Start > Run again, Only this time Insted of cmd, Put: "telnet [mail server] 25", where telnet is the command, the mail server is the one with the highest MX preference, and 25 is the port number.

Ex) telnet gsmtp183.google.com 25, where gsmtp183.google.com is a mail server for gmail.com.

7) If all is well, you should get a 220, meaning a greeting on a connection. To make sure you are connected, type in "ehlo" or "helo". If you get a 250 on either one, you're set.

now, type in "mail from:" and the email you will send "from".

Ex) mail from: <[email protected]>

9) You should get a 250. Type in rcpt to: and the victim's email.

Ex) rcpt to: <[email protected]>

10) Once you get a 250, you should now start the data. Type in data, and press enter. You should get a 354

11) First off, you have to start with the headers. Type "To: [Victim's email nickname] [victims email]", without quotes. Press enter. Type "From: [your fake name] [your spoofed email address]", without the quotes. Press enter. Type in "Reply- To: [your spoofed email address]" without quotes. This is the most basic type.

12) To start writing your message, press enter twice to skip a line. Type whatever message you want, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO SCREW UP. Your message will screw up if you backspace.

13) To show that your message has ended, press enter, type "." (without quotes) and press enter again. You should get a 250. Close your connection by typing "quit" without quotes, and pressing enter.

Notice:

If your typing in the telnet command, and it just says "Connecting" You may have to forward port 25!

Otherwise try a different MX Server

worked like a charm thank you.
    i knew you could do this but never thought of actually doing it.

Anotherfox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robotkid View Post
    Didnt worked for me :S

i get this error....

550-5.7.1 [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] The IP you're using to send mail is not authorized
    550-5.7.1 to send email directly to our servers. Please use the SMTP
    550-5.7.1 relay at your service provider instead. Learn more at
    550 5.7.1 'The IP you're using to send email is not authorized...'

The SMTP Server (Mail Sending Server) you are using authenticates via IP.

I can give you a few tips if you want (PM Me). I worked for an ISP so know how to get around these things :P

kangaroowilder's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to make a gentle joke.
    unfortunately, at the end of the sixth step, the connection dissapears.
    After having noted the highest MX preference, I close the command line, open run, type : telnet highestMXpref 25. Then the command line re-opens for about a minute or two, it "churns", then closes without a warning. No 220. I was simply rejected, probably by a firewall.
    Anyone knowing how to get through this?