Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Account and/or Gold scam] Scam someone gaining their trust!

Hey people,

First off, this is my first post here that does not ask for someone elses help. Therefore i would appreciate it if you would give me some constructive feedback (no, OMGYOUSUXXZORZZ!!). Also im really sorry if this is a repost, but it would take ages to read every single thread written in the past.

I am going to explain a scam i use which involves litterally asking someone for his information. I've tested this many times and if done correctly you can have the following information:

- account name
    - account password
    - First and last name
    - Other personal information (adress, phone number, fathers/mothers first and middle name and other needed crap)

These things are required for this scam to work properly:
    - 1 or 2 accounts with high lvl's (preferably 70's) on em.
    - Patience (about 1 week)
    - MSN/AIM and Ventrilo + a server (may be owned by someone else)
    - Make sure ALL conversations that include giving account info are held on ventrilo/MSN/AIM!! This way blizzard wont see any suspicious chatlogs if there is a screwup!

Now this scam will make sense to most people and everyone has probably used it before as a scam or on friends and guildies. What im gonna do is explain how to get away without being banned and how to not lose any ingame reputation.

step 1:
    This is the longest step, it involves gaining someone's trust without raising any suspicion at all. Your primary target should be someone who has the desired character you want + an alt which he's currently lvling.

Start off by contacting lowlvl's and ask for their main. (Tell them you're really bored and wanna help someone out with lvling). Once you've found your perfect victim (lvling an alt + desired highlvl on the same account + preferably a LOT of gold on his main) you can gain his trust by boosting him through lowlvl instances, offering him a ventrilo server to talk with you (if you do everything right they remain friendly with you after the scam), giving him a bit of money for his alt, and boosting him some more. do this for at least a few days so you really get to know the guy. ALSO dont forget to mention that your account is being used by other really good IRL friends to boost their alts as well. This part is crucial for the scam!

step 2:
    By now you should've gained the victim's trust. That means you can ask them for their real name and last name. Do this by joking around a bit about your FAKE last name. "My last name is so rediculous, i mean, what parents would give this curse upon their child yadiyadiya, whats your last name btw?" You can ask for their e-mail a while later to add on AIM/MSN. Congratulate yourself! You're now in his friendzone :-P

step 3:
    The next step is to tell him that you have a 2nd computer as well with which you boost your alts many times. tell him that if he wants to you can boost him with that pc as well while he's not there. This way you get group bonus for boosting your alt while boosting his alt as well. IF you've completely gained their trust you should be able to convince them in giving your account and password. If not you can assure him that you will not harm him in any way by giving him your accountname and password from your account or another scammed account (tell him that its your 2nd account which is ALSO used by friends of yours). And joke around by threatening him that if you touch it you're going to chase him down and hurt him, do this in a really joking kind of way but make sure to sound as if you're afraid of being a victim yourself!

Now you have to make sure to spend some actual time boosting his account (lvl it once or twice). By the time he noticed that you can wait about a day and start the scam.

Step 4:
    Make sure the victim is offline! (not in wow!!)
    You start off by sending him an email that it appears your account is hacked/cracked. You think one of your friends passed on your account info to someone else...the #$^&$&* bastard!!!! The bad part is that you put the accountname, password and other information of the victim in the "friends comments" (patch 2.4 feature) of your account. Therefore he risks being hacked as well!

Tell him to change his password ASAP, which is ofcourse already too late since you already did...If you've managed to get his e-mail password as well be sure to change that too. If you do this be sure to do the scam in weekends so the victim cannot call blizzard to get their account back immediately.
    If you dont have access to his e-mail then do the scam when he's offline so he cant recall his account. Then laundry his gold ASAP. (see laudry guides)

Step 5:
    Send a 2nd email 5 minutes later in which you tell him that you recovered your account and changed the password and tell him how to do the same ASAP. Also tell him that a few of your alts are naked and the gold has been sent to your main. Luckily he (the fake scammer) wasn't done with the laundry apparently. If you managed to gain enough information of the victim you can claim the account yours and do whatever you want with it. Otherwise just laundry all his gold and transfer it to your main or another of your accounts. (see laudry guides how to do this).

This scam should take a bit of time. However the good part is that you actually get to choose the victim account you want. And in the end you'll come over as a victim yourself. You share the same emotion as the victim thus he will most likely not report you...ever...

TIP: You can actually add a little flavor to it by accusing him of scamming you!! If you do this make sure you accuse him in the first e-mail, then when he convinced you he didn't scam your account send the 2nd email with "oh crap your info is in my friends list comment!!!".

Hope i made myself clear and actually put something new in here...

Have fun and cya around!
    Last edited by Nandos; 03-27-2008 at 04:58 AM.

[Account and/or Gold scam] Scam someone gaining their trust!
    Persian's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This scam would take a bit of time....i actaully thoguht of this at one point...but not worth the trouble with so many easier scams.

If you can prove it works in 1 week.... +rep to you. I reckon it takes a lot longer than that though...unless you can sit at the computerer 24/7 helping him for that 1 week .

Kurtiz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Then laundry his gold ASAP"

I lold

Nandos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i did the trust gaining part yesterday. I've known the dude for 2 days...helped him out with a respec on his main and told him a lot of useful info of wow. He told me he was really desperate for some gold so i told him to lvl a hunter to farm with. I asked for his email to add on msn.

Then i suggested i would help him lvl by boosting when he's not there. He doubted a bit and was afraid of being hacked and crap. I said i already have 5 x70's (which is true :P) and over 3k gold. So i assured him i wouldnt screw him over because i really dont need another druid :-p. He would give me his info if i traded it for the password of my other (scammed) account (which i already changed the pass of obviously). Ofcourse the "Scam" part wont take more than 30 minutes or something...

Nandos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No feedback? Not even negative feedback? :-(

Harza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems really nice guide, bit long though
    +rep

svlax4life08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That takes too much time >>, why waste all that time when you can use a different scam to get an account and sell it for money!