0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How To] Get Free Gametime and CD Keys

************* SHOPLIFTING IS ILLEGAL AND I DO NOT ENCOURAGE IT, THIS IS STRICTLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. ABIDE THE LAW*************

For this stunt, you will need:

1. Balls (preferably dropped, as kids are gay)
    2. Normal clothes

we're going to target Super Target. Pun intended.

Before trying this, put on your non-baggy pants and take off your doo-rag. Cover any gang tattoos that I KNOW you bamfs have with makeup. Now get to the gettng.

Just go over to the Electronics section and wait until there's no employees looking directly at you, Don't look up at those little black balls in the roof, as they are obvious cameras and 60% of them can pan and zoom. They're specifically looking for people nervously craning their neck upwards and searching for cameras. Also, keep your eyes peeled for any annoying ass Loss Prevention employees. These people are dressed in normal clothes and typically pick things up off the shelves and look at them, pretending to be shopping, then put them back. They're looking for people like you, so don't be dumb. Don't hang around electronics for like 15 minutes scouting it out, either. You want to get in and get out in one foul swoop.

Pick up the world of warcraft item of your choice, but make sure no potential ****s (AKA bitches, women, etc.) see you do this, because that's an immediate loss of dignity on your part. Now, if you're feeling ballsy, simply open the box and take a picture of it with your phone, but if you want to be all Oceans 12esque and do what I do, take it to the bathroom and just tear that shit open and pocket/shoe/slide the code into your pants. If you're a ***** and want minus street rep, just take a picture and package it all up nicely to put back on the counter. I normally just leave the box on the floor or in the trashcan, because that's just how e-gangsta I am.

If the bathroom for some reason isn't an option, the frozen meats section doesn't have cameras, and is typically a blind spot. This is a low risk area, and the most monitored sections are the Pharmacy, The alcohol, The electronics, and the clothing areas. There may be one or two orbs that can spot you here at the meats, but they're almost NEVER (if ever) monitored.

(NOTE) If shit turns shittier, just run. As soon as you're out of the store and into the parking lot, they WILL NOT give further chase. Some kid shoplifter tried to run across the Lot where he got hit and killed by a car, which makes them super-duper sensitive and they'll just cut their losses. Wear Air-Jordans if you are gonna pull a runner, incase anyone is filming you can seem like a hardcore thug. Also, never struggle against a manager or employee restraining you. They can EASILY turn it into "assault" in which case your fine just turned into a Temp Ban.

I've (hypothetically) stolen lots of keys and codes from Super Target, and have yet to get hit with the dreaded IRL Ban Hammer. I did run once, though. Don't be fail.

Next step: GTFO of Target
    After that: Profit

OPTIONAL FINAL STEP: brag about it in IRC or a chatroom of your choice.
    Last edited by Aerolon; 03-26-2008 at 06:28 PM.

[How To] Get Free Gametime and CD Keys
    xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol ..... dont suppose that you can get the same stuff as in Europe...

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you forgot to mention the little magnet strips they like to hide on them which sets the alarm off. You can either rip these out or swipe a magnet over it and it will demagnetize it

Aerolon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ben98902 View Post
    you forgot to mention the little magnet strips they like to hide on them which sets the alarm off. You can either rip these out or swipe a magnet over it and it will demagnetize it

I haven't found these yet on the actual CD Keys or GameCards. Maybe my local Target can't afford them or something. But yeah, your solution is the only one if someone DOES happen to find these. I'll +rep you for adding that part
    Last edited by Aerolon; 03-26-2008 at 05:56 PM.

joshman408's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol its people like u that nake it so i dont buy game cards. +rep for exposing the dark side within me. Now i got 2 months for free and u got +rep
    Last edited by joshman408; 03-26-2008 at 06:03 PM. Reason: ill give u rep in a little while, i gave too much recently >.<
    For the last time, it's not god damn raining men!

wowjhon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool butt i dont think i woulde try this

Aerolon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowjhon View Post
    cool butt i dont think i woulde try this
    see:

For this stunt, you will need:

1. Balls
    Should of stopped reading there.
    JUST KIDDING but really. <3

Evilzan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of stores just have a dispaly box on the shelf, so even if you opened it, its empty. At some stores this would be impossible anyways. The one near me has an AP person watchin the electronics area almost the whole time.

Aerolon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evilzan View Post
    A lot of stores just have a dispaly box on the shelf, so even if you opened it, its empty. At some stores this would be impossible anyways. The one near me has an AP person watchin the electronics area almost the whole time.
    Display box on the shelf?

Hence doing this at target, that's unheard of there.

Also, AP is watching electronics at all times, but the computer games section is a little bit detached. I don't try it at other stores because it's always worked at target, so yes it's probably impossible at lots of stores. stick to walmart/target/super target if you want to be safe.

xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe well here ... cd-keys and gamecards are locked in a glass box ... and the only person that can unlock is the cashier ... so ...

darkninja's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh shit man i have gotten over $600 (hypothenticaly) worth of games/game cards... mostly at Walmart!!! lol i used to do it on an air force base until i got myself sent to the brig.... Luckily i didnt get it on my record cause the military doesnt do that i guess, cause i got accepted to UNT in texas and A&M and i would be pissed if they said no cause of that! lol

"Be brave, or go Home!"

$$$ gained from hacking= $9000+
    I dont scam or phish accounts... I hack them! Website hacking at its finest!

Marauding Master's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    E-peen. **** yeah!

Currently NOT doing my famed ID service. Do not contact me about it.

mdawg112's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aerolon View Post
    but if you want to be all Oceans 12esque and do what I do, take it to the bathroom and just tear that shit open and pocket/shoe/slide the code into your pants.
    When I shared my scam story about going into the bathroom people where yelling at me that its a stupid idea. I thought it was a good idea, + its more secure. But there a rude people in the world....

Durand44's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got balls but i don't want to do 12 to life when i have to bust out my 9.

XD

Shank099's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL ROFL LMAO DUDE I LOVE IT sound like a true gangsta man =)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast