0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Recall Scam(Scam for cash upto 10x)

So iv been scamming for a while now, but not the same kind of scamming as you guys are. You guys are scamming people(I have no problem with that) but i didn't want the work. So for the past six months iv been scamming companies.

This might be already on here. Sorry if it is.

Basically what I do, is a sell an account to a website that buys accounts(i cant post URLS apparently, sorry), for the pitiful amount of cash they give you. Then a few weeks later, you send in the recall form with your ID and all the rest and get the account back. Blizzard will always give the account back to the original owner. At this point, you can go to a different website and sell it again. Few weeks later rinse and repeat.

Now i went on holidays, and one of my accounts was sold to a user. That user has had an asian powerleveller running it through t5/t6 content, the price of the account has jumped by $100 dollars, when its in full T6, ill recall the account. Having let someone else do all the work.

Its easy! +Rep

Earned around 1000 dollars, over about three hours of work!

The Recall Scam(Scam for cash upto 10x)
    Chenquie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you earn 1000 dollars so fast? Doesn't it take long time to recall an account?

Maxused's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya man, I agree with Neelz.. but hey, wtf do I know? I'll try this dude, it seems like a sound idea if they'll keep letting you do the recalls =P

Guybrush's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neelz View Post
    How can you earn 1000 dollars so fast? Doesn't it take
    long time to recall an account?
    as i understood it, it was the couple of hours work of actually selling and filling in the Webform that took the time.

jackn1829's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, let me tell you guys something.

THIS DOES NOT WORK!!! THIS DOES NOT WORK !!!!

Ill tell you why.

When EVER you sell an account to a company, they x-fer that character to a different account ! this saves their ass's and allows them to advertise on there site "100% safety . 100% No recalls"
    When you sell an account, they get all the details including First and Last name enabling to x-fer the character off, so if you recall your just going to get your account back with no toons.
    Companies are not stupid (besides chinese gold farmers), they know that there are scammers out there, this is why they take safety precautions.

When you buy an account from a company, you are always the "OO" of the account you buy, becasue they x-fer off the toons to fresh accounts.

Im not sure who you were selling to but what do i know......

chrco1991wow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read Bliz Tos

Aha, however if you were smart and read Blizzards terms of service, you would know that there is no way you can transfer a character to another account unless you actually have the same name. AS you know when you log in your name is Chris A***.

Theoretically your name could be 57 characters long. But you dont tell them the real one. Once more there isn't any way for them to check that the real name you give them is real instantly. They need to call Blizzard(which they dont unless they want to recall really badly) or try to recall. So the secret is to not tell them the real last name on the account because then your characters are stuck on that account. THERE IS HOWEVER A WAY FOR THEM TO CHECK SECRET QUESTION NAME AND CONFIRMATION OF EMAIL CHANGE!

Also, this has actually happened to me, when i was still a young noob and gave them my real name(the character was x-fered to another account) I just opened a ticket, said i was hacked, the blizzard report confirmed i had rang to get my account back from a "hacking" and they asked if i wanted to have my character x-fered, i said no, GM said he would reverse it but keep the money. Easy, Blizzzard knows where the character started, they are not stupid. So yeah, that the OP said, has all happened to me, and I have thought my way around it. Its just about understanding how Blizzard works, how they percieve their terms of service and knowing how far you can push them to find out how much you can squeeze out of them

Lastly, i know that accounts.net now check the parental controls, however there are companies who i have had parental controls on that gave me money before they checked. I obviously 'went on holidays' until the account was recalled.

I think that Blizzard, whilst does not condone, powerlevelling or gold selling(because they cannot get the revenue from this) i think they secretly condone this behaviour. Don't slam me for thinking this but, perhaps Blizzard don't mind this kind of thing(scamming the RL WoW economy) because it will inevitably end up in the collapse of the RL WoW trade, which they don't like for the sole purpose of they don't get any money.

Oh and whoops, I didn't mean in three hours. Iv done 3 hours of work over the 6 months iv been doing this, and only with one account really, got another account two weeks ago and started. But yeah, 3 hours of work over six months.

Thanks for replying +Rep
    Last edited by chrco1991wow; 03-22-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fkn

Bumpola! 10

julian_in's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend of mine got his account banned/suspended perm. for too much recalling. At least that was what he told. but oh well (:

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like some of you guys need to read my guide: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ge...rd-policy.html

A. To the OP: Sure, you can do that, but if you're using Paypal, the person/company you recalled the account on can dispute or chargeback the payment to get it back. You may be lucky and the person may not know how to do it, but believe me, it's incredibly to get screwed over in this way.

B. It's still possible to get the account back AND get the character transfer reversed. Hell, even if you transfer a char off and then ban the account, the person can still get it back. You can read more about that in my guide that I linked.

C. Chrco is true in saying that all you have to do is give them the last name. The only way to check it, really, is to call up Billing and ask for an email changed. I've never heard of a company doing this, and I can't imagine why they would.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aus Paypal

Hey, thanks, you definately sound like you know what you're talking about.

Just one thing that Iv found. I registered with Australian paypal, and i am under digital law. Unfortunately, any payment that is sent to me is mine. Unless they can prove that I took it back or something like that. However Paypal Aus actually has a policy of WoW accounts. And that is there is no protection. There is no chargeback, and paypal will not do ANYTHING in relation to digital property.

So yeah, sorry, but it can't happen to me as im under a different law and signed(digitally) different agreements with paypal.

Thanks! Sorry if I took your idea, i really didn't see it before I wrote this. Sorry!
    +Rep

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chrco1991wow View Post
    Hey, thanks, you definately sound like you know what you're talking about.

Just one thing that Iv found. I registered with Australian paypal, and i am under digital law. Unfortunately, any payment that is sent to me is mine. Unless they can prove that I took it back or something like that. However Paypal Aus actually has a policy of WoW accounts. And that is there is no protection. There is no chargeback, and paypal will not do ANYTHING in relation to digital property.

So yeah, sorry, but it can't happen to me as im under a different law and signed(digitally) different agreements with paypal.

Thanks! Sorry if I took your idea, i really didn't see it before I wrote this. Sorry!
    +Rep
    Oh, no, you didn't steal my idea...this thread is just kind of a repost, though. I've seen at least 6 threads on recalling accounts to get money. Anyway, I linked my guide since it seemed like a lot of people were confused about recalling and such.

Anyway, I heard about your Paypal Aus thing in the thread in the Scams Help forum. Could you please go there and respond to the question I posed to you?

Thanks.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Nickfitt91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    Oh, no, you didn't steal my idea...this thread is just kind of a repost, though. I've seen at least 6 threads on recalling accounts to get money. Anyway, I linked my guide since it seemed like a lot of people were confused about recalling and such.

Anyway, I heard about your Paypal Aus thing in the thread in the Scams Help forum. Could you please go there and respond to the question I posed to you?

Thanks.
    And still... The Best is to sell the Char at a "Ebay" site... like i did, Sold for 250$ Scamed it back 4 weeks later, he had a order on 5000 GOLD laying in the Mail box.. i was like OMG, and i sold it again, for 300 $.

Scamed: 12 year old boy. ALLWAYS?