1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 3-Way Paypal Account Scam - Pay NOTHING for EVERYTHING [Released]

Information - READ

-I have been working on this scam for about three months now and am finally ready to release it now that it is no use to me anymore. In order to get this scam precise, I worked with 8 other guys a few times a week and have profited a 60,000g in three months. Before reading on, I would just like to make it clear that I am not responsible for any missuses of this scam which may end up hurting you in the long run. Once again, this scam has made me and my friends about $1800 -and can do the same for you IF USED PROPERLY. Enjoy.

What is the 3-Way Scam and how does it work?

-The 3-Way Scam is a scam that involves three Paypal accounts hence the name, 3-Way. Using my knowledge of how PayPal works, I devised an order of buying things and disputing sales in order to reap the benefits by PAYING NOTHING for ANYTHING!

What do I need?
    -In order for the this scam to work, you will need control of two Verified Paypal addresses (Yours and a scamming partner's/friend). (NOTE: Before you freak out and say "WHAT, VERIFIED?! MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS ON THE LINE". No it isn't! If you follow the order of events there is no way paypal will ever know any of the 3 pay pals are connected in ANYWAY.

The Order of Events - IMPORTANT - (The Scam)

-First off, you are going to need to prepare the two PayPal accounts that you and your friend have control over. We will call these Paypal-A and Paypal-B.
    -For Paypal-A you are going to need a balance in the account equal or a little bit more than the item you are buying. In this case, I will use the example of our first scam which was for 15,000g for $475.
    -So, we put $500 in Paypal-A that was linked to my Bank Account.
    -Secondly, Paypal-B needs to have ZERO BALANCE or close to it. We use $9.50.
    -IMPORTANT- Paypal-B needs to be linked to a Bank Account with NOTHING IN IT or close to it. DON'T USE A FULL BANK ACCOUNT. Go cash it all out.
    -RECAP - Paypal-A, $500, Paypal-B $0 with $0 in the bank.

-Now, Paypal-A will need to purchase something from Paypal-B for the amount that you are buying for. For example, we used the $475.
    -So, Paypal-A sends $475 to Paypal-B for a TANGIBLE ITEM(IMPORTANT). Do not use a virtual item. For example, we said "Collector's Edition Antique Vase".
    -Obviously, you don't need to exchange any items because your working together. It's just for paypal to see.

Find a honest SELLER on Markee or where ever you want.
    -Your going to want to find someone selling mass amounts of gold. When we did this scam, we never used a Website because it just didn't feel right. Felt like more was on the line but there is no reason why it shouldn't work. I use Markee Dragon to find people selling gold. For example, my first purchase was for 15,000g for $475 USD. So we will use that as the example.

-At this point, Paypal-A has very little money it in but is linked to a full bank account. Paypal-B has $475 in it linked to an EMPTY Bank account. We will now use Paypal-B to pay for the 15,000g.

-Contact the seller and tell them that your interested in buying it. Make sure he is legit and has great feedback. You don't want to get scammed like scamming. Thats just stupid. Once you feel good in the seller go ahead and pay him using PAYPAL-B which has the $475 in it.

THE SCAM - HOW IT COMES TOGETHER - GET YOUR MONEY BACK WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT

-Now, HERE IS THE TRICK. Get on Paypal-A and DISPUTE Paypal-B for never sending the Antique item. We usually wait about a week before doing this to make it seem like we gave PayPal-B enough time to ship it. Now, they will investigate and contact PayPal-B. Go ahead and agree to the dispute. Now, Paypal will try to take $475 dollars back from Paypal-B to give it to Paypal-A. But obviously, there is NO BALANCE LEFT. So they will then try to take it out of your bank account WHICH WE LEFT WITH 0 BALANCE (Tricky eh). Now, when they can't get it from your bank account they will TAKE THE MONEY FROM THE PERSON YOU BOUGHT THE GOLD FROM AND GIVE IT TO PAYPAL-A.

-At this point, Paypal-A will have $475 dollars in it. Paypal-B will have $0 Balance and will probably get closed and now your character has 15,000g FOR NOTHING.

-I don't see why this can't work with anyone selling anything.

QUICK RE CAP.
    1. Own 2 Paypal Account.
    2. One with high balance, one with low.
    3. The low should have no bank account balance.
    4. Buy something from your first account to your second account.
    5. Use your second account to buy W/E you wan't.
    6. use first account to dispute 2nd.
    7. Get your money back.
    8. Enjoy.

FAQ

Q-Can I go to jail for this?

A-I have done this scam 8 times now and have never received one email regarding anything. In three months we have had 1 Paypal account closed out of 8. And that was only because we used the same one twice in a row. Dumb.

Q-Can I do this with two non verified Paypal Accounts?
    A-No

Q-Does this work? ZOMG IT DOESNT WORK.
    A-Yes it does, read carefully and ask me questions.

Q-Will you be my partner?

A-Wish I could but I can't. There are soo many dedicated members on this website. Find one.

Questions, Comments, or Concerns?

-Contact me on this thread and I will reply with any help/suggestion I can give.
    Last edited by everground; 03-19-2008 at 05:39 PM.

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems like alot of work for 60k gold every three months. And you are kind of risking it because sometimes the money is to far along and cant be recalled.

Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good guide none the less

but paypal's support is really bad at times and don't even care what has happened.

Maybe the verified part helps.

+REP

everground's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ben98902 View Post
    seems like alot of work for 60k gold every three months. And you are kind of risking it because sometimes the money is to far along and cant be recalled.
    Thats the same problem we thought of. We must have got lucky. But I bet the sooner you purchase the item the better. Instantly if you can. Paypal-A has 45 days to dispute but I know what your saying. It's probably better of buying it within a day at the most.

Also, the work is very easy. Doesn't take more than an hour to complete. The waiting was the longest. The hardest part is finding people to do it with. And hell, if you do it one time for 500 bucks. Thats a 250 profit in a day. Not bad IMO. 60,000g is roughly what? 1800 bucks on website. we worked maybe 8-9 hours total. heh

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    good guide none the less

but paypal's support is really bad at times and don't even care what has happened.

Maybe the verified part helps.

+REP
    Yeah, I have never worked with a non verified paypal. All you can do is accept money .

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 times you say? have fun in jail paypal doesnt like to pay for other peoples mess after a while they will catch on and man do they hurt. unless you scam in every state in the US then you will go to jail

jigge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, that was one of the best scams i ever seen on this website!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sineater213 View Post
    8 times you say? have fun in jail paypal doesnt like to pay for other peoples mess after a while they will catch on and man do they hurt. unless you scam in every state in the US then you will go to jail
    Paypal doesn't pay anything. The money gets taken out of the sellers account. Paypal gains money for every transaction made actually. 8 times with over 10 diff paypal accounts in different areas. And it was virtual items from a person. hence why i didnt want to do it from a company. heh

Marauding Master's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, you cannot and will not go to jail for this because it's not allowed to sell virtual property owned by Blizzard for real money. This will make support flimsy and weak. Antiques are a whole different thing, this scam will work well and if someone is interested in doing it, I'm more than up for it(Don't have $475 though ;D).

Currently NOT doing my famed ID service. Do not contact me about it.

hookupskater7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know when you recall the money from paypal b after you bought the gold why dosnt paypal just take the money out of your bank account and over draw it?

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by everground View Post
    Paypal doesn't pay anything. The money gets taken out of the sellers account. Paypal gains money for every transaction made actually. 8 times with over 10 diff paypal accounts in different areas. And it was virtual items from a person. hence why i didnt want to do it from a company. heh
    so you do it in different areas thats pretty safe but for others who are "noobish" don't do this

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good but there's still a flaw.

The person can still technically do a chargeback after you do the first sale.

What you've described prevents the person from disputing, through PayPal, but a chargeback can still happen.

+Rep anyway, though.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Mr. Herbert's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice deatiled +Rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hookupskater7 View Post
    you know when you recall the money from paypal b after you bought the gold why dosnt paypal just take the money out of your bank account and over draw it?
    This is why you leave $0 balance in paypal B's bank account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    Good but there's still a flaw.

The person can still technically do a chargeback after you do the first sale.

What you've described prevents the person from disputing, through PayPal, but a chargeback can still happen.

+Rep anyway, though.

The person your buying from ONLY knows about paypal-B not paypal-A. and, there would be $0 in paypal-b's account or bank account. And, by this time, the money from paypal-A should be in the bank account, not left in the paypal. Let me add that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast