2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Coliseum

Hey guys, I'm looking for peeps that want to get the Lord Of War title since ashran is back on brawl/ebg. i've been on queu for the coliseum for like 3 days the whole day and couldn't get a single game. Any1 wanna add me and try to queu together so we all get our sick title?

My battlenet: netovsk#11605

The Coliseum
    1nvent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.I've been playing World of Warcraft since WotLK, so I am a pretty old and experienced player. It's a wonderful game, that I have enjoyed for 11 years. I have got a lot of titles, but this one was missing. I have tried several times to obtain that title, together with different people. I have even watched some guides, but still couldn't achieve it. It was too hard for me. Finally, I have decided that it's better for me to use a booster wow classic than to lose my nerve. So, now I have this damn title and I am really happy with that
    Last edited by 1nvent; 10-27-2019 at 02:03 PM.