0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Circle Of Blood ( My Strategy )

THE INFO

Some noob info taken from WoWWiki....

The Circle of Blood Arena, also called Blade's Edge Arena, is an arena located in Blade's Edge Mountains, north of Thunderlord Stronghold. It is an ogre-style arena.
    This arena is rectangular shaped. The starting areas for both sides are near the corners. A bridge spans the middle of the arena. One can get on the bridge from both sides. Under the bridge is a pit. Deceased players may watch the fight from the pit. In addition, there are two platforms on each side of the bridge. They can only be reached by jumping.
    Like all arenas, after five minutes, two Shadow Sight power ups would appear that let the user see stealthed and invisible characters; however, it also does a little damage to the user.
    THE GEAR

First off, I cannot stress enough how much Stamina enchants and
    i55195 = "Nethercobra Leg ArmorRequires Level 60Use: Permanently attach nethercobra armor onto pants to increase attack power by 50 and critical strike rating by 12.Charges: 1 (Expendable)4 sec castItem Level 73Cost to make: 316 Gold 75 SilverAuction: 585 Gold 41 Silver (11708 Gold 26 Silver for 20)Vendor value: 4 GoldSource: Recipecircit Live (2.1.0)

";Nethercobra Leg Armor
    x4
    x4
    x8 i55149 = "Primal NetherBinds when picked upItem Level 65Vendor value: 1 Gold 60 SilverSource: Vendor, DropUse: Recipecircit Live (2.1.0)

";

Recipe, Vendor 365
    i55153 = "Nethercleft Leg ArmorRequires Level 60Use: Permanently attach clefthide armor onto pants to increase stamina by 40 and agility by 12.Charges: 1 (Expendable)4 sec castItem Level 73Cost to make: 107 Gold 50 SilverAuction: 317 Gold 77 Silver (6355 Gold 52 Silver for 20)Vendor value: 4 GoldSource: Recipecircit Live (2.1.0)

";Nethercleft Leg Armor
    x4
    x16
    x8
    Recipe, Vendor
    They work so well, my druid friend is lvl 66 and has 11k hp (yea hes feral but 11k!?)From using buffs/enchants/armor kits/your mom .

MORE HELPFUL JUNK

Let's take a closer look at the map layout.
    • The Pit

This is where you and your team prepare for the match. To make life a little easier, all spells and abilities in the pit are free, and you'll have about one minute before the fight begins – more than enough time to apply all the necessary buffs and to prepare all your trash-talk and emote macros. You do have emotes to celebrate your victory, right?
    • The Ramps

When you leave the pit, you'll see a ramp right in front of you running along the left wall. These ramps lead up to the bridge, one of the key strategic positions in the Circle of Blood.
    • The Bridge

This bridge divides the Circle of Blood into halves: your side and the enemy's. You'll have a very good view of the entire arena from here, and it's also the only way to reach the pillars.
    • The Pillars

One well-aimed jump places you on top of one of the pillars flanking the bridge on either side. If you're a ranged class, then you should consider jumping on one of the pillars. It helps keep enemies at a distance, and the pillars are excellent sniping spots.
    • The Gutters

If you take a right after leaving the pit, you'll see one of the Circle of Blood's two gutters. Players usually go for the bridge at the start of a match, so if you want to avoid enemy contact at first, the gutters on either side or under the bridge are the places to be.

THE MAP

Okay Here we go with the giant map and the leet paint skillz

Well start it off with just a view of where youll be...
    Now, let me stress to you again that LINE OF SITE IS KING ( can ya read that yet?)

I. We'll start off as always getting buffs
    II. Next once were all buffed up, mount up...yes mount!
    III. Hunters and warlocks, have your pet stay in the starting area until youve followed the next step.

YOUR THE PINK LINE
    I. Once on the pillar rogues will stealth, priests bubble (dubuff should be gone from starting buffs) Pallys, pick your seal and [Tab] you want to be able to target them before they have the chance to target you. Mages have your trigger finger on sheep. Hunters set the ice cube trap...(i know im not a hunter take your flame to burger king theyll want it there)
    II. With your feet firmly planted, one rogue will back up off the pillar into the opposing teams side to come up the ramp behind them. The plan here is to stop the tank or the guy who makes you :nervous: basicly.
    III. Now, you should have easily beaten them onto the bridge giving you...the blue circle of LoS (wich is still king)
    While they are stuck with the small green area.
    IV. The advantage dosnt stop with LoS, when it comes to these pillars. Unless the rogue in the opposing grp is Subt specd then they have to jump across the gap and usually fail the first time.
    VI. Priests, if the opposing team is on your pillar or casting from where the above green line ends back up into their side of run foward into the lil' drain for the blood to be spilled. Cancelling spells and removing you temporarely so your team mate can come help.
    VII. Focus all DPS on the caster/healer, hopefully theyll be down by the time the sap or sheep or trap w/e breaks.
    VIII. Head to the tank or who ever made you ":nervous:" and try and keep him stun locked or running at you. Fear is fun when your hp is getting low or just DoT and let him run.

Well, im hungry hope this helps yall!

Matswurld
    November is suicide awareness month, Get involved with To Write Love on Her Arms!

Circle Of Blood ( My Strategy )
    Andrewtheslayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Circle Of Blood ( My Strategy )

Aye, pretty good. Your a good tactition.

arcaton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice ~.- good stratagy

The Naughty's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool thanks

matswurld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive also seen now after being in with a few warlocks that they open the game by sacraficing their VW? And have the immunity bubble so their not ganked in the opening

Hope thats of some help
    November is suicide awareness month, Get involved with To Write Love on Her Arms!

Megatraum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting

DJ Zodiac's Avatar Member