1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for CM 8/8 Boost, Alliance US

First off, very sorry if this is the wrong forum to post on! Never used this site before.

Little history, back in MoP, I did 9/9 on my main and an alt, however I wanted it on my druid as well, but couldn't find a group. So I ended up, through a friend, buying a 9/9 carry for $80. Now, here I am in WoD and I can't bring myself to do 8/8, only reason I managed 9/9 was because my family was away, so assured no interruptions, and the group I was with was comprised of 3 people I knew and felt okay with (really antisocial/anxious). Sadly that's not the case this time. Another issue I remember was that getting a group as a ret pally was really difficult, because melee apparently, wouldn't have gotten 9/9 if it weren't for said friends. And sadly I don't have the confidence required to heal or tank CM's.

So I'm looking for a group who provides carries (and can somehow backup their claims) for monies. I saw services like Project-Carry (which is really expensive for self-play), and BoostRoom (which is $3 the the run I bought in MoP), but I have no clue if they're safe to use. Also I prefer to avoid the whole pilot thing for the reasons of, I don't want strangers on my account.

So, yeah, that's pretty much it.
    Last edited by Zairrehk; 10-30-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Looking for CM 8/8 Boost, Alliance US
    Zairrehk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this the right forum?

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    256/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zairrehk View Post
    Is this the right forum?
    Not quite. There is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum for WoW, where you could find people selling exactly this. This forum was a good educated guess though, I'll give you that.

4. Thanks Zairrehk (1 members gave Thanks to IChangedMyUsername for this useful post)
    Zairrehk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awkwerdness View Post
    Not quite. There is a Buy/Sell/Trade forum for WoW, where you could find people selling exactly this. This forum was a good educated guess though, I'll give you that.
    Ah, tyty. I did look over that but didn't see any challenge-mode stuff, so figured it was just gold and boosting. In retrospect I guess a CM carry is a boost.

Well if any mod wants to delete this, feel free.

Edit: Scratch that, didn't check the buy/sell/trade bit, guess I missed it or thought it was for something else. Ty again!
    Last edited by Zairrehk; 10-30-2015 at 08:10 PM.