[QUESTION] How long is the retriever time for blizzard to restore an hacked account. menu

User Tag List

IlluzionE's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUESTION] How long is the retriever time for blizzard to restore an hacked account.

About 2 weeks now, i been waiting to be my main account restore for making a trade over MSN were i scammed a guy on hes 3 70's
    account. i didint have my CD-key in the mail i sended to blizzard so they asked for pass-port and ID, i sended 2 picture of that aswell is there a reason why they arent answering or are they just slow as hell?
    - they asked for the information ID - Pass port and still havent restored it in almost 3 weeks.. -little worried-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Next Weeks Account Give Away -
    Gox, Level 70 Warrior 'Full Epic' - Thunderthorn - 'search armory'
    Joggo, Level 70 Rouge 'Few Epic' - Thunderthorn - 'search armory'
    Xlez, Level 61 Mage 'Pre-tbc' - Thunderthorn - 'search armory'
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blizzard says -NOTE: this service can take several weeks to complete, thank for your comprehension and cooperation.
    'thats pathetic for such a huge company'
    Last edited by IlluzionE; 03-11-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    Edit by admin

[QUESTION] How long is the retriever time for blizzard to restore an hacked account.
    Buruyan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Blizz are just to lazy to do such things fast, coz i have the same problem, but in my case they just suspended my account for nothing, last time i was on my account, i was playing BG and suddenly BAM disconected, was trying to login ones more but some window pop up and says that my account was banned, didnt recieved an e-mail, so I wrote to them, past 2 days they sended me an e-mail saying I was trying to scam someone, so now my account in investigation, already 4 weeks.
    And still dont know what to do, I wrote some e-mail to them but still no respawn.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, they're pure retards than, i'll wait until week 3, otherwise i call a army to report their asses xD
    Edit by admin

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as i said 'bad reputation for such a huge company'
    Edit by admin

Buruyan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I opened a new post on Blizz forum, where i asked Blizz if they can do it faster, for how long it will be and will they give us back money for that time that we didnt played, and one of the GM sayed that they will take time whatever they need (so it could be like FOREVER, the same like a permanent ban) and that they dont give money back, coz this is ours fault. Ye, get ban for playing on BG? Or what? They even dont allow people to log in on forums with theirs account, strange, why? There are many posts like that on Blizz forums. Every day Blizz are getting worth.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did any of you ever consider, oh, I don't know, that there's maybe hundreds of other people in the queue in front of you who legitimately got their account hacked?

This is exactly why I made this thread: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ge...-counters.html
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.