1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got suspended for acct sharing question

Well it happened. I kinda figured it would. not here to cry about it. just have some serious questions on what I can do moving forward.

A little bit of context:

- I worked my ass off and got myself to 2377 before the season end. 1.5k solo shuffle games played and made it to 2400 by myself in SS (basically im saying the seasonal evidence is there that I actually spent a dick load of time getting better). problem is that my group bailed about a month before hand and I didnt care too much. figured id just get s2 drake mount.

- last minute realize that s2 is not a drake mount reskin...and is instead some ugly ass snake thing.

- basically all i need is 50 wins but no team to play with and dont feel like using lfg and scrambling on the last day to do so, so I have some players pilot my account for the 50 wins. they use vpn and my authenticator indicates its from my city.

got hit with the ban wave last tuesday....acct suspended for 1 month (which isnt that bad) for acct sharing.
    I have yet to send in any appeals as this is new territory for me.

my questions are as follows:

-what is the likelihood they will remove my mount/dragonriding skin? ive seen that they do in fact remove rewards....but sometimes the auto system misses stuff idk...hard to find info about the aftermath of such suspensions, only the beginning.

- is there anything I can do to save the rewards. I created another account under the same bnet and I still have the mount/df skin....I log in just about every day to check...although based on a blue post, they must use some script to remove rewards during weekly resets. I have seen a couple random comments on threads of people saying "just make a second account under the same bnet and youll keep rewards".....but thats as far as the info goes and haven't seen much info about this.

-should I even bother trying to appeal? I could try and argue that I was at a friends house on the last day and their computer used vpn....however the piloter used different keybinds so I have no excuse for that. is it better to try to not appeal and maybe fly under the radar? or do you think its worth trying regardless since I actually have evidence of me working the entire season to grow to 2377.....and then last day hauled my ass off to get the 50 wins I needed?

this is the first time ive done anything related to piloting or major tos breaking. just curious what I can expect in terms of the likelihood of losing my rewards, and if there is anything I can do to try and prevent that from happening

Got suspended for acct sharing question
    Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/165
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't appeal it especially if its just a 1 month suspension, just accept and carry on. if you have used the mount item on your accout (in collections tab) I don't think they are able to remove it but I could be wrong.

3. Thanks wabajack (1 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)
    wabajack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response! Yeah that’s what I’m going to do. I actually talked to some on the r1 piloters and they told me how it works. From what I was told, if you are able to make another account and the mount/rewards are still present even though your main acct is suspended, then you get to keep everything and nothing will be removed later down the road.

I can’t say for sure how much I 100% trust that is the case given what I have seen blizzard post in another forum….but at the very least I will just have to take their word for it and put my mind at ease and keep checking that I still have everything lol.

As far as appealing goes. I feel like if I did….it might draw a real person to my case and then they would easily be like “yeah this dude is lying definitely take that shit away” lol. As of now I still have everything even after first weekly reset of being suspended

sionzhe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact, quite the opposite.
    They will remove used mount in collections and glad achieve (elite will left). Not sure about reskin.
    Atleast that's how it worked since sl s2, unused/unlearned mount item left in the bags.
    Usally blizzard removed mounts in 3 weeks after banwaves when they gave r1 titles to ppl.
    But in bfa and sl s1 (when the gladiator became from 2400+50 and not 0.5% of the ladder), blizzard almost didn't remove mounts even through boost sharing acc, frankly speaking it was a jackpot if u got removed mount.

so there were only 1 way how u can saved the mount if u shared ur account, just don't learn mount till u get unbanned.
    Or there is another way how ppl still buying glads. The buyer are creating a new account on yours First Name and Surname , doing a new character, geared him and get gladiator. After that they just transfered a character with mount in bag just to your main account. Mainly ppl didn't use it till the end of the season too just for sure. So there were no account sharing fact. But even so we still dunno do they remove unused mount item in bags in dragonflight or not because ppl are still in ban after banwaves. This method cost around 800-1000$, depends who is the booster.

Still, there is one more way how u can get back your mount. U can buy a character with mount in bags and transfer it to your main account. Here is how it works:
    1) U are creating a new account on seller's/owner's Firstname and Surname
    2) Buying addon and tranfer (u should better use code or gift through another account just for not linking your real name card )
    3) Seller transfering a character with unused mount in bags to this your new account
    4) Waiting 30 days untill transfer cd will be unlocked. U should better create some new characters there and play on this account with vpn, don't loggin to your main account.
    5) looking for a service that will take your case for account rename through support ( they are using us web-chat to keep in a secret how they negotiate with support about real name rename to yours), i know some services which doin it but it costs around 150-200$ and it's also illegal and u still can get perma account ban/lock/character delete on this account ( ~ 5-10% chance for this unlucky scenario for new accounts).
    so if u wanna get some more mounts like from one of previous seasons for example since sl or bfa u should looking for a character with all this mounts in bags just for not paying extra 200$ for rename and 75$ for addon+transfer for each individual character.
    Charater with DF s1 mount + scroll for reskin in bags costs ~ 550-750$, Sl mounts cost 200-400$ depends of color, the cheapest one is from s2 for 200-250$. Bfa s3-s4 proto-drakes 400-500$ each, s1-s2 more expensive. One of oldest addons bc-legion when gladiator was for 0.5% of ladder costs ~ from 1500$, depends of addon.
    6) If the name change was successful just transfer this character to your main account and learn mounts there.

Sorry for my English I am not a native speaker
    Last edited by sionzhe; 05-27-2023 at 07:00 PM.

6. Thanks Scumstation (1 members gave Thanks to sionzhe for this useful post)
    sionzhe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some1else who was interested, this season blizzard didn't remove "LEARNED/ IN COLLECTIONS" glad mounts for acc sharing EVEN AFTER BANWAVES. Atleast at this moment.

8. Thanks Scumstation (1 members gave Thanks to sionzhe for this useful post)