Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Twitch Drops - Blazing Hippogryph and Ethereal Portal menu

User Tag List

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Twitch Drops - Blazing Hippogryph and Ethereal Portal

Celebrate the upcoming release of Embers of Neltharion with more Twitch Drops! Watch any Dragonflight stream on Twitch.tv From May 2 at 10:00 a.m. PDT until May 9 at 23:59 p.m. PDT, and you can earn the Ethereal Portal, so you can always go home in style. Then starting on May 9 until may 17th, you'll be able to earn the fiery Blazing Hippogryph mount!

To participate, you must link your Twitch account by visiting https://account.battle.net/connections. If you have changed your password or made any changes to your Twitch or Battle.net account, you will have to relink your accounts. When you relink, there will be a 7-day cooldown before you can relink a new Twitch account. After you’ve claimed your rewards on Twitch, please make sure you’re logging into the Battle.net region you’d like to receive the drop(s) on, as the first region you log into will be where your items will be delivered. It can take up to 24 hours to receive your reward(s) in game after claiming. Read our Frequently Asked Questions section for more information.

How do I Earn Twitch Drops?

Start Time: May 2nd, 10:00 a.m. PDT

End Time: May 9th, 9:59 a.m. PDT

Watch at least four hours of WoW: Dragonflight content while this Twitch Drop is active on any channel to earn the right to travel home using the techno-sorcery of K'aresh: the Ethereal Portal.

Start Time: May 9th, 10:00 a.m. PDT

End Time: May 17th, 10:00 a.m. PDT

Watch at least four hours of WoW: Dragonflight content while this Twitch Drop is active on any channel to earn the Blazing Hippogryph, which will make your friends burn in jealousy as you soar the everlasting skies.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I link my battle.net and Twitch account?
    A. Sign into your Battle.net account at https://account.battle.net/connections and click the Connect link for Twitch, then follow the instructions to sign-in and link your Twitch account to Battle.net.

Q. What devices can I use to earn and claim drops?
    A. You can earn and claim drops using your PC/Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android or iOS. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support drops.

Q. Do I need to watch the same channel the entire time to earn my drops?
    A. You can earn progress towards a drop on any eligible channel in the World of Warcraft category on Twitch. You can, for example, watch half an hour on one channel and then switch to another channel without losing your progress. You cannot earn progress faster by watching more than one channel at a time.

Q. Will I receive my drop rewards in-game automatically?
    A. To receive your rewards, you must claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch.

Q. Do Twitch Drop rewards expire?
    A. Earned Twitch Drop rewards will expire 7 days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked.

Q. As a streamer, how do I get Twitch Drops on my channel?
    A. All you need to do is make sure your Twitch and Battle.net accounts are linked, and that you’re opted into Drops (see Drops Streamer Home).

Q. What regions are eligible for these Twitch Drops?
    A. Participating regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.

Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Twitch Drops - Blazing Hippogryph and Ethereal Portal
  2. Thanks Eryx (1 members gave Thanks to Scumstation for this useful post)