Thanks G/R
    71/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to set WoW settings lower than low in Dragonflight?

Hi there,

Does anyone know about an updated version of this thread?

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...-then-low.html (How to set WoW's settings lower then low)

Some of those settings in config.wtf may still be useful today but in the last 13 years most of the variables have been cut or min-max values changed. A lot of new cvars have been added to the game too.

Would be very nice if someone could actualize this list because I can't get higher than 10 fps on my workplace laptop which is a HP Notebook - 15-da0000nh (Intel Pentium Silver N5000 CPU / Intel UHD Graphics 605 with 4GB RAM + SSD and Windows 10)

An average 15-20 FPS in the open world would be acceptable and I think it should be reachable. I already set every other aspects of the laptop for best performance (Windows+ingame settings) but I'm sure it is still possible to edit the config.wtf to achieve even lower settings than the lowest the ingame menu offers.

Thank you for any idea.

How to set WoW settings lower than low in Dragonflight?
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zemsta View Post
    Hi there,

Does anyone know about an updated version of this thread?

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...-then-low.html (How to set WoW's settings lower then low)

Some of those settings in config.wtf may still be useful today but in the last 13 years most of the variables have been cut or min-max values changed. A lot of new cvars have been added to the game too.

Would be very nice if someone could actualize this list because I can't get higher than 10 fps on my workplace laptop which is a HP Notebook - 15-da0000nh (Intel Pentium Silver N5000 CPU / Intel UHD Graphics 605 with 4GB RAM + SSD and Windows 10)

An average 15-20 FPS in the open world would be acceptable and I think it should be reachable. I already set every other aspects of the laptop for best performance (Windows+ingame settings) but I'm sure it is still possible to edit the config.wtf to achieve even lower settings than the lowest the ingame menu offers.

Thank you for any idea.
    Have you tried reducing the renderscale?
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy