2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about transfering to WoW 2, and what happens with being banned

Hello guys, I have a question that one of you guys with experience with this sort of thing could help me a lot with.

My main account (WoW1) is at risk of getting a ban, due to reports and an increasing amount of penalties against it (10 days was the last ban "step").

I wanted to ask what is my best course of action to ensure I can at least keep some of my achievements/mounts, and is it my best option to transfer my main char to my 2nd wow license (WoW2), or will I be at risk of it getting banned aswell? The ban in question wouldn't be connected to botting or RMT activities, but actually due to behaviour/language (things get heated sometimes in LFG ).

Should I use the paid char transfer to send my main and/or one of my toons to the other WoW2 license, or should I perhaps do something with my brother's license instead, such as merge with his b.net, if I'm in danger of getting suspended on my entire blizzard account.

Would really appreciate and be very thankful to any and all advice concerning this topic, thank you a lot in advance for any potential help you could provide me with on this matter

Question about transfering to WoW 2, and what happens with being banned
    Pwnyhofpl0x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that many ppl dodged 6-month bans(Lua unlocker detection), by just doing a simple char transfer to an alt account from ACC1 to ACC2, ACC1 gets banned ACC2 should be fine + the char that you transferred to it.
    Last edited by Pwnyhofpl0x; 02-15-2022 at 09:51 AM.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/167
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pwnyhofpl0x View Post
    I know that many ppl dodged 6-month bans(Lua unlocker detection), by just doing a simple char transfer to an alt account from ACC1 to ACC2, ACC1 gets banned ACC2 should be fine + the char that you transferred to it.
    yep this is usually the case, if you can transfer it before it gets banned you should be fine

Maingar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you keep everything, but you cant get the same character name, and in your achievements will show the original character not the actual name after the transfer