75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can Live Chat Employees unban accounts?

Hey guys, been 8 years I've been tryna get my account unbanned now and I still haven't given up. Does anyone know if live chat employees can unban wow licenses? Would be a lot easier to try to swindle one of those guys than wait a week for a ticket response.

Can Live Chat Employees unban accounts?
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Strath2121 View Post
    Hey guys, been 8 years I've been tryna get my account unbanned now and I still haven't given up. Does anyone know if live chat employees can unban wow licenses? Would be a lot easier to try to swindle one of those guys than wait a week for a ticket response.
    They can & honestly I've give Sephirothl a try his unban service is excellent if you aren't having success.

Not even shilling I bought from him on 1 of my accounts & he succeeded I was shocked.

2 others I did manage to do myself fortunately but I would have went to him for those too had I not had success.

After as many years as it has been though I bet they just unban especially with the state of the company now it may help in this regard.

Strath's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    75/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    They can & honestly I've give Sephirothl a try his unban service is excellent if you aren't having success.

Not even shilling I bought from him on 1 of my accounts & he succeeded I was shocked.

2 others I did manage to do myself fortunately but I would have went to him for those too had I not had success.

After as many years as it has been though I bet they just unban especially with the state of the company now it may help in this regard.
    Tried sephirothl years ago and it didn't work unfortunately. I'll give chat a try.

Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried sephirothl years ago and it didn't work unfortunately. I'll give chat a try.
    Honestly the first time Sephirothl tried years ago for me too he unfortunately failed.

So I kinda gave up on it.. occasionally made a few tickets myself & none of it seemed to work.

This were accounts banned mostly in the days where HB started to have detection issues & 1 even prior to that for RMT.

And I can tell you currently all my accounts have been unbanned. I think Seph maybe did 2 of them & I did 1.. or maybe I did 2 he did 1.

In any case the 1 he did do it was miraculous I couldn't believe it.

And again honestly I think at this point Blizzard isn't as strict as they used to be they didn't argue with me at all.

I think I maybe proactively submitted my ID too so they could see I was serious.

Good luck !

5. Thanks Hoglit (1 members gave Thanks to Jaladhjin for this useful post)
    Hoglit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys i need you to give me a way to contact Sephirothl i couldnt find a way so if you can link me anything to contact that would be great and thank you

i have 2 banned accounts so please
    Last edited by Hoglit; 12-15-2021 at 12:49 AM.

Hoglit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to post 2 time i dont know how to delete the other post xD

Hoglit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also about your question my account was banned 8 years ago and i got un banned i used a website called unbanster i will post proof here once i figure how to post it this was tickets not live chat but if u tell them its been 8 years i think they should unban i duno

P.S. - also prior to these tickets i contaced them alot of times during those 8 years and i also told them that i was using a bot and i came clean begging them to unban as it was my main account and i had alot of things on it i told them that i had been using a bot as this was the main reason i got banned and i told them that i learned my lesson and that i wont be using bots from now on but it took 8 years to get unbanned so if you are in the same situation as me using a bot or an exploit i think you could be unbanned as my situation is very bad because i told them i used a bot and third party software to exploit the game so there is hope please about my account that are banned now i need help as they are in a better situation than this but the website that i told you about i dont think they can handle it as i might need some documents made so im hopeing that Sephirothl could help in this situation
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Hoglit; 12-15-2021 at 01:35 AM.

Hoglit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly the first time Sephirothl tried years ago for me too he unfortunately failed.

So I kinda gave up on it.. occasionally made a few tickets myself & none of it seemed to work.

This were accounts banned mostly in the days where HB started to have detection issues & 1 even prior to that for RMT.

And I can tell you currently all my accounts have been unbanned. I think Seph maybe did 2 of them & I did 1.. or maybe I did 2 he did 1.

In any case the 1 he did do it was miraculous I couldn't believe it.

And again honestly I think at this point Blizzard isn't as strict as they used to be they didn't argue with me at all.

I think I maybe proactively submitted my ID too so they could see I was serious.

Good luck !

sorry forgot to quote also

Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hoglit View Post
    hey guys i need you to give me a way to contact Sephirothl i couldnt find a way so if you can link me anything to contact that would be great and thank you

i have 2 banned accounts so please
    mmo...xperience.html

Some advice for you too friend maybe don't post .zip files as your attachments.

They are sometimes hard for people to trust vs picture screenshots or pastebin links.

In this post I am meaning: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ml#post4343859
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🀘😁🀘

Hoglit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmo...xperience.html

Some advice for you too friend maybe don't post .zip files as your attachments.

They are sometimes hard for people to trust vs picture screenshots or pastebin links.

In this post I am meaning: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ml#post4343859
    oh thanks for the link and sorry about the ZIP files i didnt know how to post them as the site only allows small sizes or i could find how to proparly post them ill find another way if i wanted to post other photos

thanks alot

Arcane36's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hoglit View Post
    also about your question my account was banned 8 years ago and i got un banned i used a website called unbanster i will post proof here once i figure how to post it this was tickets not live chat but if u tell them its been 8 years i think they should unban i duno

P.S. - also prior to these tickets i contaced them alot of times during those 8 years and i also told them that i was using a bot and i came clean begging them to unban as it was my main account and i had alot of things on it i told them that i had been using a bot as this was the main reason i got banned and i told them that i learned my lesson and that i wont be using bots from now on but it took 8 years to get unbanned so if you are in the same situation as me using a bot or an exploit i think you could be unbanned as my situation is very bad because i told them i used a bot and third party software to exploit the game so there is hope please about my account that are banned now i need help as they are in a better situation than this but the website that i told you about i dont think they can handle it as i might need some documents made so im hopeing that Sephirothl could help in this situation
    Thank you for sharing this with us.What was your penalty history on that account? How many and how long suspensions have you had before it was permanent?

Hoglit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arcane36 View Post
    Thank you for sharing this with us.What was your penalty history on that account? How many and how long suspensions have you had before it was permanent?
    hey so i this was my first ban on the account and it was a permanent ban and i remember when i was banned blizzard was going hard with bans and they would instantly perma ban any botters because at that time there was a court case with blizzard and honorbuddy which was a botting program and i think that time was the highest botting problem with wow so they perma banned alot of accounts most people where botting at that time and it was the worst period of botters thats why i was instantly perma banned and it was my first offense