Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few questions

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding my old WoW account I used to own before I sold it, whether I should recover it or not. The problem is not on Blizzard's side, I have all the correct login information and my ID on record in my customer service history (tickets) to make a successful reclaim. The problem is that I sold the account via G2G, who have my ID (probably the number one marketplace for game accounts, currency etc). My questions are then simply:

1. If I recover my account, and if the person that bought the account files a complaint to G2G, can I simply deny involvement?
    2. To for example say that "it's a hacker that has stolen it", "I haven't had any connection to Blizzard games since I sold the account", and/or that "the person I shared the account with" has recovered it and not me?
    3. Technically G2G shouldn't be able to prove anything because my login IP to the account will obviously be stored on Blizzard's servers, not theirs?
    4. Am I fully responsible for the sale regardless of what happens if the person that bought the account decides to file a complaint, despite that the complaint is "not true"?
    5. Why should G2G believe what the buyer says? The person could for all that I know be "faking" it if they for example decide to create a video as "proof" by typing in random account information at the login screen ingame or at the Blizzard website.

Anyone that have any experience with this matter?

/Terrassen

A few questions