Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How risky is it to buy a selfplay glad boost?

Hey,

I've been thinking about purchasing a Gladiator boost from Blazingboost, but i'm worried about getting perma banned. My account is very old with a lot of rare items on it and on top of that it has a lot of sentimental value to me, i've had it since I was 8 yrs old.

Does previous pvp experience help reduce the risks? I currently have a bit over 1.8k CR in 3s, with almost 2.1k in 2s, this season. Last season in BFA, I hit a max CR of 2.5k. I also have full bis gear from mythic raids, but idk if this reduces the or not.

I don't mind getting temporarily banned and/or getting the rewards DQ'd, but I don't want to get my account permanently banned. On a side note, if the account does get perma banned do I lose all my achievements & mounts? Or can I create a new account on the bnet and keep them?

Thank you in advance.

How risky is it to buy a selfplay glad boost?
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always a high risk. It's obvious when somebody is boosted, and it's also obvious who the boosters are. There's been many cases of DQs (most likely), but it's not unheard of to get permanent account closure, even with self plays.

If you do get banned, you keep all your acheivements, mounts, transmogs, toys, pets and will be able to access them on a new account. I am not aware of any situation where someone buying the boost had their entire Battle.net account banned, but sellers have.

The "safest" way is getting boosted on a new account and transferring the character later. Though I am not sure this works anymore since they made Gladiator mounts account-wide, and account-wide mounts do not transfer with characters. Even though it's fairly safe for your main account, there's a higher risk of DQ just due to player reports. There are safer ways, but as far as I'm aware, no remaining boosting services offer it.

Don't let services tell you otherwise. I was in the business for a hell of a long time, and though I can't say anything about any particular company, it's very common for sellers to claim 100% safety (or maybe a bit less), or talk about methods, tricks and so on that help secure your account. They don't. There's only one or two real ways to do it, and nobody is really offering it.

Grazzanator2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got banned 1hr after posting this permanently
    and so did my brother
    guess ip ban or something ??
    Last edited by Grazzanator2; 05-19-2021 at 11:07 AM.