0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Legit Gold to gold sellers

hello everyone. i've been reading a lot of posts about gold sales in WoW, but no post covered what i am about to ask.

i'm planning on selling gold, legitimately made from my main account (farming/etc), and also using my main account to sell it.

for more safety i've decided to sell it ONLY to gold sellers, instead of individuals that want to buy gold at trading sites. because i don't want to deal with scams, and mainly because i don't trust random people.

so, my question is, how safe it is to sell gold to gold sellers.

i've read that a lot of people got perma banned for selling gold to big gold-selling websites, and i don't want to fall into that same thing.

i concluded that once blizzard catches a gold-selling account, it will also catch and chain-ban all accounts that gave gold to that account periodically (accounts selling their gold to that gold-seller account).

so, how do you guys proceed with this issue? do you sell gold to different gold-sellers to avoid this pattern that any blizz admin could check on any gold-seller logs?

i figured that maybe if i rotate and sell gold to different gold-sellers instead of JUST ONE all the time, this may resolve that issue.

Selling Legit Gold to gold sellers