Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are you guys making gold these days?

I know this is a very general question, but I've been in this for about a year and have tried just about every method. Some work better than others, but I'd be interested to hear what you guys are doing. I've done flipping, farming, crafting, botting, and movement hacks. I'm currently working on trying boosting and maybe memory editing exploits. It seems with this new expansion that boosting is the main gold maker, but it is also getting heavily saturated with trade chat spam and many, many boosting discords. I honestly believe that flipping is the ultimate gold maker, but it will take some time before I build up enough gold to make serious profit with it. I'm even considering firing up some fishing bots again.

What about you guys? Do you think boosting is the best way to earn from this game at the moment? What are your current experiences with wow gold making? Interested to hear your thoughts, thanks for reading.

How are you guys making gold these days?
    Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, boosting, have been able to get a few mill a month just by doing lower mythic+ keys.