Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting banned on 2 seperate Accounts?

Hi!

Does anyone know, if I can get banned/Suspension for e.g. Account Sharing/Power leveling (as a buyer) on two seperate Accounts?
    Both Accounts have my name and my payment details, but I use seperate E-Mails and bought seperate WoW Keys to play them.

I appriciate your Insights.

Ty!
    Last edited by Relown; 12-07-2020 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Titel was fucked up

Getting on 2 seperate Accounts?
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never say never, but I'm 99% sure this won't be a problem.
    I log on my accounts with VPN all the time and never had any issues even if I log on with a ton of different IP's all the time.

To be extra safe, tell your seller to log on your account from a VPN provider that have availables IP's from your country.

However... Giving away your account with your payment details stored on them to someone you don't know is a different issue. How do you know they won't buy a ton of tokens/in game stuff when they log on your account? I'd strongly advice against this and you should definately remove all your payment details from your account before you give someone else access to it.

3. Thanks Relown (1 members gave Thanks to Eryx for this useful post)
    Relown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your comment.
    I will delete the payments details, that's an important information.

So you dont think that Blizzard will ban both of my accounts for getting a boost on one account?

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I mentioned; there is no guarantees for anything since the ToS clearly state that account sharing is against the rules. I'd say the biggest risk you take is someone vendoring all your stuff and take all your gold, so make sure you buy from a reputable and legitimate booster.

Relown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again for your reply. Maybe I am misunderstanding something, but I am not sure if my question has been answered.

I am specifically talking about the risk for the second account, which is not involved in any kind of piloted boost - except for being my second account.

Maybe there are others who were in a similar situation: two Accounts, related through real name and nothing else. One of the Accounts is involved in anything that leads to a ban: what happened to the second?

MistiServices's Avatar Contributor Top Quality - Low Price !
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Relown View Post
    Thanks again for your reply. Maybe I am misunderstanding something, but I am not sure if my question has been answered.

I am specifically talking about the risk for the second account, which is not involved in any kind of piloted boost - except for being my second account.

Maybe there are others who were in a similar situation: two Accounts, related through real name and nothing else. One of the Accounts is involved in anything that leads to a ban: what happened to the second?
    I can help you with this, send me pm on discord skype or my website misti.services