Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making the most of movement hacks

Hey,

I've figured out very effective and undetected movement hacks on a private server. I can teleport anywhere and move very quickly in any direction. However, I'm having trouble getting creative with how to use this for gold.

Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this? I am looking to exploit the hacks at a low level as it is a serious time investment to level up a character and then get banned from player reports.

Thank you,
    Fishergreg

Making the most of movement hacks
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends on the servers and what patch. later you can farm anything at level 1 from mining and herbing. you could also teleport to mop and loot all the treasures and vendor for gold etc. farm for mount figurines for camel mount

3. Thanks fishergreg (1 members gave Thanks to jaczar for this useful post)
    fishergreg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaczar View Post
    depends on the servers and what patch. later you can farm anything at level 1 from mining and herbing. you could also teleport to mop and loot all the treasures and vendor for gold etc. farm for mount figurines for camel mount
    Thanks for the reply. I had similar thoughts, but it is a 2.4.3 server so I need a high level to reach the good gathering nodes. Are there treasures I can loot in the open world in 2.4.3 at level 1?

These pservers are still very active in Eurasia and the gold rates are very high. They are also full of holes as it is 2.4.3, very ripe for hacking. I am debating between trying to make these movement hacks work or moving on to learning packet crafting which I can also do undetected (WoWScout).

EDIT:

Nvm I found some info online on classic chests. Thanks for the idea!
    Last edited by fishergreg; 11-05-2020 at 03:04 AM.