Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About LUABOX mediocre customer support (stay away from them)

I would just like to let people know about how bad these guys treat their customers. I had purchased 4 licenses for a total of 120$, I made a mistake and accidentally purchased more time for one of my licenses instead of buying a new key. No worries, I asked in the chat if they could fix my problem, a guy answered me back telling me to Message EMU or whatever his name is, I did so, explaining my problem and after 4 hours of waiting, I typed "hello?" just to check in, after 3 more hours, he replied me saying that he doesn't sit at his computer 24/7 and that he don't like my attitude, i told him i dont have any attitude and that another admin told me to dm him to fix my problem and so i did, after I replied that, he just banned me from chat, I'm disputing my charges with paypal, I mean be carefull with those guys this is not the first post about their terrible attitude, You're better off buying someone else's bot, if these guys get mad because I asked for a simple billing fix, I can't imagine what their attitude would be if you got banned because of their bot. Beware!!!!

wish i can get an SS of the chat but sadly they banned me, pathetic guys.
    Last edited by pupinho; 10-03-2020 at 05:40 PM.

About LUABOX mediocre customer support (stay away from them)
    Totoy Tulog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so did you get 120$+ from paypal?
    Its hard without evidence.

pupinho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i got my money back same day

flaxplan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you had an issue that was very specific to you, and luabox apparently refunded you. because a chargeback doesn't go within the day. and you want us to avoid luabox why? I've been using them on and off for a year or so, and never had a problem. I've also noticed that there are like, two? types of people that get removed from the chat. impatient idiots and scammers. they probably have like 1 or 2 people handling most of the administrative stuff, its a cheat provider not 100k people staffed IKEA. Have some patience, making a thread on OC being angry helps no one, and only proves that you actually are impatient/impulsive.

Aphro's Avatar Active Member

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can try Orca now they have a unlocker competing luabox pricing and the bot is way better than any luabox product.
    the unlocker is 18.75 and any other sessions are 6.60$ plus the bot just got cheaper per sessions and they lowered their fees for payments other than bitcoin

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    176/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aphr0GetGud View Post
    you can try Orca now they have a unlocker competing luabox pricing and the bot is way better than any luabox product.
    the unlocker is 18.75 and any other sessions are 6.60$ plus the bot just got cheaper per sessions and they lowered their fees for payments other than bitcoin
    Don't you mean "we" instead of "they"? Since you are part of the staff?
    Nothing will compete with Luabox for a while. Nothing coming out of the "Orca" anyway.
    Last edited by Neer; 10-06-2020 at 01:04 AM.

7. Thanks jimmys96 (1 members gave Thanks to Neer for this useful post)
    pupinho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wasent impatient, what i wrote is what happen, i wish i can SS the chat so u can check, and i a tend to avoid things when their owners treat their customer like shit

Totoy Tulog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flaxplan View Post
    so you had an issue that was very specific to you, and luabox apparently refunded you. because a chargeback doesn't go within the day. and you want us to avoid luabox why? I've been using them on and off for a year or so, and never had a problem. I've also noticed that there are like, two? types of people that get removed from the chat. impatient idiots and scammers. they probably have like 1 or 2 people handling most of the administrative stuff, its a cheat provider not 100k people staffed IKEA. Have some patience, making a thread on OC being angry helps no one, and only proves that you actually are impatient/impulsive.
    Actually charge back does work if you buy it on the same day. let say it was accident..paypal will send u money back. it has nothing to do with the owner refunding them. As long its same day paypal will cancel it, since money isn't taken out from your bank automatically, it will be on PENDING within 24hrs.

R1k0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neer thanks for pointing that out! I was gonna check orca out but then you mentioned he was staff so I will just ignore the pointless shill! LUA works fine, sorry you had a rough run in with the admins!