How is Blizzard detecting gold buyers? How to buy large amount of gold at once? menu

User Tag List

Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is Blizzard detecting gold buyers? How to buy large amount of gold at once?

Hi,

I have been doing Ph.D-level research on gold buying since my last post, and have been seeing a lot of threads pop up on Reddit and other sites about huge ban waves affecting buyers very recently. I'm not talking just Gallywix and associates; just researched last night and saw people who bought gold from G2G and other sites are starting to get banned. Specifically a lot of G2G mentions.

At least 3 users who bought gold for longboi had their Brutosaur deleted from their mount collections. One guy got to keep his, but had his remaining 23k taken away.

What are Blizzard's triggers for gold buying? Seems it doesn't matter if you use AH or guild bank anymore. F2F and mail are no duhs, haha, but now I feel like there is no even remotely safe method.

I'm gonna be one sad girl if I don't buy my dino, but I think I have just about been scared off it now. One user offered helpful info in my last post, but I'd love to hear as many stories as I can in order to get max input.

God dammit, Blizzard. Shitting on my dino dreams! Fuck your token prices, make them better and people wouldn't wanna buy from these sites. Why would we?

How is Blizzard detecting gold buyers? How to buy large amount of gold at once?
    Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose I ought to add that I was gonna buy 5 million all at once, spread out over 3 days (2.5 mil one day and 2.5 3 days later). Since I'm so short on time now.

rail3r85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Golgath View Post
    God dammit, Blizzard. Shitting on my dino dreams! Fuck your token prices, make them better and people wouldn't wanna buy from these sites. Why would we?
    No, that wouldnt matter if blizzard gave bigger amounts of gold from tokens. Sellers would still sell for much lower price than what wow token gives.
    Also it would up auctionhouse prices up if blizzard gave more gold.
    Last edited by rail3r85; 09-23-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a fair point.

Do you know anything about Blizz's buyer detection flags? I want to do this so bad...

pac7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe these people buy 5mil+, that is a red flag, acc gets flagged and prbly gets inspected. In sept I bought 1.5mil overall, 500k ea per week, no problems.

6. Thanks Golgath (1 members gave Thanks to pac7 for this useful post)
    Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, that was helpful. Do you think I'd still be toast splitting it up like 2.5 mil one day, and then 3 days later, or doing 1 mil a day? I wonder what the max safe amount is... And I would be selling several cheap epics and crafted items (no less than green quality) through AH to do the transfer...

burbigo1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have to buy a lot all at once, it gets suspicious otherwise.

Mini Militia App Lock
    Last edited by burbigo1; 02-16-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it's safer to buy the gold on a "throwaway" account (registered with the same last name as your main account) and buy the gold + longboi on that one, and then transfer the character with the mount to your main account?

Not sure though, just speculating

Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryx View Post
    Maybe it's safer to buy the gold on a "throwaway" account (registered with the same last name as your main account) and buy the gold + longboi on that one, and then transfer the character with the mount to your main account?

Not sure though, just speculating
    Can you do that? Would it have to be on the same bnet account? I thought the mount bound to the account, not the character, but this would be ideal if it could work

I'm down to my last few days and still haven't bought G2G's prices are dropping even more, and I wonder if it's bc people have been getting caught more. I still don't know what a safe amount to buy all at once is either Man this is bumming me out, lol

I ***WILL*** say, if it helps, I am sold on using the AH method, as it is hardest for Blizz to trace

So I will be having the seller buy my purps and maybe blues/greens on the AH, but I heard Blizz is starting to get wise to that, and I'm not sure how or what flags them

I want to fly just under those flags, I want this dino for personal reasons and want my account as safe as it can be for someone who turned to the cheat side
    Last edited by Golgath; 09-27-2020 at 05:11 AM.

Sunstriders's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

brutosaur offer

I can sell you a brutosaur, ive sold a lof and none of my customers got banned or had any problem. I have rep in epicnpc if u want to check. its 450$ for now

Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sunstriders View Post
    I can sell you a brutosaur, ive sold a lof and none of my customers got banned or had any problem. I have rep in epicnpc if u want to check. its 450$ for now
    That would be the bomb, thank you! How do I find you over there? Navigating from my phone, it's difficult

Sad I didn't get more feedback here

Sunstriders's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    joresobe | EpicNPC Marketplace thats my profile
    toohumanz#0763 its my discord