Most annoying/offensive spam you can put in guild chat that isn't actually bannable/reportable? menu

User Tag List

403Forbidden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most annoying/offensive spam you can put in guild chat that isn't actually bannable/reportable?

Ive been leveling some alts while the buff is up, and i have to say, guild invite spam is getting ridiculous.

I dont even mind when people send me a short message explaining what their guild is, thats fine. But 99% of the time i will just get a random invite into some "Used Nappies Warriors" or "I eat sylvanas lol" guilds, usually when im in middle of fighting a boss in a dungeon.

I assume people are just using some addon to go through every unguilded person on server and just spam invite them.

I know there's a setting to auto decline invites, but i wanna see if i can go a bit further.

My thought is that next time im invited (which tends to happen roughly once every 5-10mins), i will accept, and then once im guilded i will just post some message in guild chat that will annoy the hell out of them, probably resulting in gkicking me, and MAYBE just MAYBE make them rethink randomly inviting entire server.

However thats where i need ideas.

* I could just make massive wall of spam. Literally /g SPAM SPAM SPAM etc. But this could be considered actual spam, and reportable offense.

* I could post lots of swearing - Fuck shit cock sucker etc, but that's abusive language, and also can be a reportable offense.

* I could post spoilers from something that's currently relevant - but alas there's no game of thrones episodes, no new star wars movies, etc. There's nothing to spoil.

* My only thought is that i could perhaps just make a macro that recites bible. Just literally 20 buttons, each a full macro worth of some bible proverbs. Technically not spam, and probably not going to be bannable (since banning someone for quoting bible is a very slippery slope - and no, im not religious, i just tell you how it is).

However if you have ANY better ideas, please, give them to me.I want some good way to troll the spam-guild-inviters.

Most annoying/offensive spam you can put in guild chat that isn't actually bannable/reportable?
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 403Forbidden View Post
    and MAYBE just MAYBE make them rethink randomly inviting entire server.
    Doubtful, I've been in guilds that use the addon (I don't know if there's a different one now, but it was Super Guild Invite a few years ago) and they just gkick and keep spamming invites.

Also, super old thread, but you may find some ideas in here ^_^

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...e-dummies.html (Ultimate Trolling Guide For Dummies)

superxdude's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate guild spam and I have a few macros to avoid typing the same shit over and over.

First is "I thought that was a LFG invite, what the fuck"...also have a "Kick me from guild, my SPAM button is broken!"

best one is "Troll for Guildies and you get Trolls!"

I've had a few people have to log because they didnt have permissions on the toon they invited me on vs who they could kick on.