Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QUESTION: First Time Gold Buyer Wants Long Boi

Hi All,

A few things about me first: never owned more than 200k, never bought gold before. Never cheated in any way before.

I was looking at g2g (vegostore mostly, and yunfan) and they do AH transfer for up to 9.9 mil. I want to buy 4.8 because I want Long Boi. My life has gone to complete shit and I just want one thing to smile about. This dinosaur is it.

I really, REALLY want it. This was my sister's and my fave dinosaur, and now after just losing her to this COVID crap, I came back to WoW, saw it, and was like I NEED THIS DINO IN MY LIFE.

But I don't want to get banned. Is there any way, any way at all, I can buy this much (4.8 mil) all at once and not get caught? If I AH tons of like Mageweave Cloth, or other stupid stuff, will I get caught? How does Blizz catch people? What are their triggers?

What else would you tell a first timer? The thing is I tried to earn gold and failed bc the economy looks so bad, worse than I remember it ever being, and I don't have time to buy tokens before they take this mount away.

Thanks for any and all help. Want to keep my acct safe bc it's the one we played on together, but I'll never be able to snipe from BMAH, and ppl are saying it will like never be up on there anyway.

QUESTION: First Time Gold Buyer Wants Long Boi
    Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

first of all, i'm sorry for your loss. This fucking thing sucks ass and i hope that next year we will get some kind of vaccine for this shit.

I recommend buying your gold on eldorado.gg. Also i don't recommend buying all your gold in bulk, tho you don't have much time to buy it anyways.

I've never been banned for buying wow gold via guild bank, so i recommend doing the transfer that way. Gold seller will invite you to his guild and you will withdraw the gold from his guildbank. Buying that kind of amount will be suspiscious either way.

I wish you good luck and i hope you will not get banned, if you do, i'm sure someone from Ownedcore can write a good unban letter on your behalf to blizzard.

Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, it does suck ass. Both of us suffer(ed) from autoimmune disease, and even being as careful as we were, she got it from a relative who didn't let us know she had been on a pretty big camping trip until it was too late. I'm still so angry I won't speak to her.

Also, thank you for the input, that's great. I'm still on the fence, nervous and wondering if I even should. I don't know anything about the BMAH, and wonder how often it will go up and how fast I would have to be. If it would be at cap in seconds or what.

I will consider guild bank, but I wanted to ask too, do you know anything about AH transfer? If I craft a bunch of greens/purps and throw them up at like 50k, would that set off a flag? Does being someone who never had much gold and then gets 4.8 million in sales all in one day set off a flag?

G2g seems to be the cheapest, and guarantee their stock is safe, do you know anything about them?

Golgath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I basically wonder what Blizz's flag trips are. If I could just dodge them, I hope I'd be good...

Thought too about buying 2 mil on my account and having my husband buy 2 mil on his, but then the question would be would him sending me his set something off. Grr...

Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus fucking christ what a horrible relative you have there but yeah i think the guild bank method is the safest way. I wouldn't recommend doing it by ah since it's kinda public compared to guild bank.

Probably largest sum that i have bought via guild bank method is around 500k, i've done this many times and never been banned. I'm not saying it's completely safe method but definitely safer than doing it via auction house.

Okay so i checked that website g2g and it seems there are cheaper sellers than in eldorado.gg, i haven't used g2g myself but it seems there's seller feedback system so just make sure to buy from seller with good reputation and you should be fine. Maybe check if there are others in Ownedcore that have used this gold selling site.

E: If you decide to buy the gold with your husband, do not trade it face to face, that's wayyyy too risky. Just invite him in a guild and tell him to deposit the gold in the gbank
    Last edited by Miksu; 09-20-2020 at 06:22 PM.