0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about boosting wow classic / gold

If I wanted to boost multiple accounts, I would need an IP change on each account I'm boosting?

Say I'm using my main mage to boost SM for the buyers. I wouldn't be able to load up 5 wow clients on the same computer and IP could I?

I could do a virtual machine but that would only allow one? If the account are new and never been on another IP except mine, then I could keep all the accounts on my PC and IP?

I assume if it's someone else's account, best case is I load up a virtual machine and vpn to log into their account?

I read that if you're in the same country as the person wanting to buy the boost and they have an authenticater that they would just need to give me their code and I wouldn't need a VPN and if they did get locked out, they would only have to change their PW and not deal with contacting blizzard.

I'm trying to be safe as possible, because I do not want to get myself or the buyer banned.

Question about boosting wow classic / gold
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if im boosting anyone and im controlling their account i have them make an alternate account on their pc that is non admin. give me remote access to computer like remote desktop, they leave it logged in and watch me do the work. requires them to have a good connection but keeps them safe and me safe

FlapJack1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a smart move, what about someone who just wants me to get on their existing account? I don't need a VPN as long as they're in the USA right? I could log into their accounts on same pc/ip as me boosting them with my mage?

jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it will be easily detected. time/space algorithms and what not. say they are in cali and an hour later you login to their account, they could ban for vpn use or for account sharing. not likely but possible. that is why they did away with geforce now support.

FlapJack1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about gold? I see lot of people use mail delivery to send gold? Is that safer than face to face trading and having the guy put a random item in the trade screen?