Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m honestly put off by covenant abilities and soul binds in general.

I’m just tired of it. I’m tired of these external systems that are tied to my class that I need to care about to have a fully realized class.

It started with the artifact weapons, which for some reason, felt relatively good. At the same time rng based legendaries made a scene and, while all classes have gear, functioned as an outside system that made your character feel incomplete without it.

Then came azerite gear, yet another outside system separate from your character but required to have a complete feeling class. Optimal traits, grinding AP- it just all feels so heavy.

I understand that this is an RPG (it’s a major reason I’ve played WoW for so long) but I think characters classes in RPGs shouldn’t have to rely on outside systems to feel complete. Sure there will always be stats and gear, but a gearless character should have the same utility as a geared character, the geared one should just be more powerful.

And sure I’m being a bit hyperbolic. Engineering boots that let you run fast are fun, and legendaries can maybe be cool if done right, but I miss the days when my character didn’t feel heavy with various systems and things to do to make it feel complete. I think that’s part of the appeal of Classic. Classes just were. And that was enough.

In a paradigm like that there’s less of a sense of anxiety to check off all kinds of precarious boxes and more of a sense of being a complete class. I feel I’m rambling at this point but I’m just so tired of outside systems being tacked on to a class. Covenant abilities are just the same mechanic as artifact weapon abilities and completely unnecessary. I hope I’m wrong.

I’m honestly put off by covenant abilities and soul binds in general.
  2. Thanks jaczar (1 members gave Thanks to reniwqwil5 for this useful post)
    MistyFindy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

online poker california sites online poker app

best online poker sites us <a href="https://pokeronlinessd.com/">online poker stats</a> poker offline online\
    united states online poker <a href="https://pokeronlinessd.com/">best online poker sites</a> player poker online