Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELP: Gold Scam Exploit

Greetings to all MMOwned Forumers,

I have been daily reading the new exploits and stuff but haven't really found the need to post anything. Recently, I have been having trouble in somethings. What I would like to know now is, which Gold Scam is the best for you? I've read about the wrapper paper scam and the trade backspace scam. Could you guys put tips about a succesful scam for this?

Is there other Working Gold Scam too other than these two? And, I would like to enquire of all you guys here, I'm sure one of you at least have a "scamming account" in which your that account is free to be ban as you have no main or anything valuable inside. Could someone lend one of that account to me while I use the new information you guys share with me. Thanks alot, I do agree MMOwned OWNS other exploit sites ^^.

MMOwned Forumer

HELP: Gold Scam Exploit
    bigbaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way

ive done the backspace scam and the chances of getting it to work are lke 1 in a million. I actually cancelled the trade ;-( but the idiot clicked trade again ;-) i got a free PATTERN: RODE OF THE VOIDWALKER which i sent to another alt to sell and deleted the scam toon i used. Ive tried it lke 50 times an this is the only success i have had. And NO i highly doubt sum 1 would be stupid enough to give you there account details.
    Soz m8 i jus dont see it happening

Cush's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At christmas i made about 250 gold from the wrapper scam...
    The backspace scam is good but you just need to find someone that doesnt keep checking. I managed to do it with some lower level items (like if its a half decent blue, say you'll buy it for 20g then delete the 0 so it costs 2g)

diba's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: HELP: Gold Scam Exploit

the rune cloth scamm workd best for me.

1. make a alt called "RuneÇlothBank"
    2. go to IF(ally) Org(hordy) and "buying runecloth for (double price on server)"
    3. check mail youll get a bunch of C.O.D.S. and u get alot of runecloth and money becuase they forgot to press C.O.D.S. button

Cyn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't scam anymore, but the backspace scam is easily the best. It's not full-proof but I pulled it off about 80% of the time. Gotta be quick and they have to be not very observant (not stupid though, just not overly-cautious). It will get you a 3 day ban though, and unless you're really good at hiding your gold, they'll take some/most/all of it back.

Erlon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I try the mail scam, works well for me
    Shall We Play A Game?

Zacharisjosepi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did this scam, its a mix I made.... (note this only works on holidays or special occasions, or if the nub is dumb lol)Say you want to sell some high priced BoE epic you found on AH for like 1/3 of the price, someone says they'll buy it, they'll say to meet you but say you have to go soon, so you send it, I did it on Xmas and I'm doin it now for New Years, send it cod, say

Subject:*w/e Epic you found*

"Heres ur *w/e Epic* I wrapped it for you have fun, Happy/Merry *w/e Holiday/occasion*

(made about 300g and still going =D have fun)
    Happiness is like peeing in your pants.....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

0-0-7's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turtlemount scam works well, just be good at lying, make them feel a little pitty. It works really well

Zacharisjosepi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got 75g on the turtle scame
    Happiness is like peeing in your pants.....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

0-0-7's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

using the turtlemount scam I just made 100g like 1 hour ago. And I tried the mooncloth scam, and got 2 stacks for free

hellofascammer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried Turtle Mount Scam for a day ago and got like 300g in a hour or something but it only works on like 5ppl and you must push them to overprice. But the scam i have made around 3k gold with must be the backspace scam. But i simply do this

Money from Bag > Click on "Victim" > Click on "Money Box" (check so the gold is marked) > W8 for item > Trade > Backspace > Trade > HOPE FOR SUCESS

That means i pay NO GOLD for the item but it got smaller sucess rate then paying 20g instead of 200g scam because in "my" scam they can notice that i have no gold much easier than paying 20g instead of 200g. So choose your victim. If it is a lvl 60 full epic selling T1 Bracers you should go for 20g inst..200g. But if lvl 57 selling an Krol Blade you gotta choose, do he seems like an rtard or a clever guy. You can figure that out by whispering him like how are ya and stuffs like that you should notice pretty fast. And OFC mr.lvl29 selling silk cloth, then you could simply go NO GOLD scam...

Enjoy reading guys!
    Last edited by hellofascammer; 01-05-2007 at 03:10 PM.

Rhamza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was wondering about an AH scam, i thought i read some thing about it a while back. your main put sone thing in the AH for lets say 75g Buy out. then on an alt, or a trial account, and say "WTB [what ever item you want to sell on your main] for twice the ammount you have it for in the AH.