People that have been perma-banned, did you get the ban on the second account? menu

User Tag List

supremechowder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People that have been perma-banned, did you get the ban on the second account?

Hello.

I've first tried asking on reddit but with no success - I was blamed and shamed. To me, I don't like cheats, I understand their need and as a RE / security guy myself, there's some very creative things going on so I have respect for creators even though I disagree with the concept. I'm not here to blame you guys, so, perhaps you'll manage to bring some empathy to the table but I've gotten banned for "suspicious activity" when I've never opened a bot or anything of the sorts in my life. I've invested a lot in this account: tokens, boosted for gold, every mount shop, etc.

Thinking about it, it could've been the fact that I was moving a lot and my tooling (IDA Pro, custom tooling that messes with memory) might've triggered the system. Blizzard, after about 5-6 contacts, refuses to lift the ban even if there is absolutely nothing I've done in game. They consider the matter closed.

As such, I was wondering if there's any of you guys here who got perma-banned before and restarted anew without issues. There's no way Blizzard doesn't track you extensively, HWID, habits, etc., so, there's no hiding. Do they care this badly?

Thank you.

People that have been perma-banned, did you get the ban on the second account?
    supremechowder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody? Just a bump. Can't believe anybody here didn't get banned.

Cheezytaco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey so when I log in, I now have to log into WoW4 and WoW5 because my original username account, wow1, wow2 and wow3 are all banned/suspended. I don't think Blizzard gives out perms anymore because they have realized that we just make a new account and don't learn or something along those lines but my first account got banned a few weeks into mists, second was banned sometime after WoD (might have gotten hit with the soapbox wave, I used it when I had to tank but I wasn't playing when it hit) and the wow2/3 got 6mo suspensions for stupid reasons but my achievements and pets/mounts are all still accessible because they're through battle.net.

I do, however, think it affects my ability to appeal any decisions on my account. I got suspensions when all I was doing was multiboxing and there was 0 talking with the person handling the ticket where it got to the point that they basically said any further appeals would be met with the closure of my battle.net account. ><