Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My kingdom for some TSM groups/ops to just get things gone

So.. I'm looking for some TSM groups/ops that just sell shit.. on Retail

I wasn't sure if I should post here or in the UI forum buuut it isn't really UI / macro related imho.. sooo here I go.

I don't care about maximizing my gold I just want to liquidate what I acquire.

I used Sheyrah's for the longest time & just posted.

At this point.. idk I'd even be happy with some ops that sell intentionally low for the sake of sales.

Can't really ask for stuff so braindead like this on TSM channels.. or Stormspire.. or Reddit or people are quick to throw out that whole "there's no magic op & even if there were it's all very server dependent we couldn't even begin to help you just need to graph & spreadsheet & research your life away"

I don't mind selling under value.. as long as I ideally am above vendor sell.. above the disenchant value.. if I were to buy something ideally don't sell it for less than I paid for it.

Other than that.. shit.. get stuff movin' :-D

I'm fairly aware there are plenty of gold blogs out there.. I haven't checked out PhatLewts in awhile maybe I'll do that he used to be happy to share ops..

I'm also painfully aware of
    Code:
    http://support.tradeskillmaster.com/display/KB/Guides
    I'm not really looking for more to do though.. I just want shit selling.. even if it's technically lower than I could be making.

I know "real goblins" won't even consider assisting with such a request.. since to them it blatantly undermines what they hope could one day be a stable economy.

Sorry not sorry.. anybody willing to fork over some groups & more importantly ops ?

I'd be eternally grateful

My kingdom for some TSM groups/ops to just get things gone
    Inosesosis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hello everyone on the forum

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured I'd necro my own thread over creating another.

I don't suppose any of you have any TSM pricing ops you'd be willing to share would'ja ? I hate dealing with "Goblin" groups so much 'cause they all pretend they can't just share pricing ops that would be better than the default & you should make it your life's work to learn TSM & all its functions πŸ™„ I want to see more stuff selling even if I'm selling for less.. Currently I just use whatever's default when I hit Post Scan 'cause PhatLewts hasn't updated his pricing op in a loooooong time I believe.

I'm just out here like bro I'm not lookin' for the 10M gold cream of the crops ops you're trying to sell in your eBook πŸ˜‚ just some better than default pricing that might net me some more sales πŸ˜‚ but no they all act like even if they did share it'd never work for you.. no no you need to learn TSM & make your own specific to your own situation & realm. Which I don't disagree would probably be optimal but I don't need optimal πŸ˜‚ just better πŸ˜‚ haha

Not to mention there are helpful things to add into your ops like I think 101% avgbuy & similar to ensure you aren't screwing yourself when posting.

Maybe some more logic to stop posting before I lose the value of the item total or a nice percentage in failed sale deposits too to post.
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🀘😁🀘