Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to check if you had already learned an item?

the example i am looking for is for the pepe costumes.

I have over 10+ 120s each having picked up one or two pepe costumes to go with my toy that summons pepe on my head. With WoW releasing more and more outfits, I want to be on top of them all and have collected each and every one of them. Problem is, I barely remember which of my toons has or hasn't learned the outfit...

I tried using this guide: Check if you already done specific quest and more but it doesn't give me a script or code for items learned. There wasn't a quest or any achievements to follow to show me if I have learned pepe scarecrow or pepe voodoo mask, on each of my characters.

so my question is! to save yourself time of having to fly out and search for each of them, not knowing if you have or have not collected the outfit, is there a script or /run or /dump that i could use, using the corresponding IDs, that will allow me to put as a macro and just hit it once to show "yes" or "no", in color or not, if I have or have not learned the item? (I hope my question is clear! English isn't my first language but learning!)

thank you for your time in advance!

how to check if you had already learned an item?