Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you sacrifice helm slots for new races?

Showerthought. SWTOR has a race called the togruta (Ashoka for any TCW fans) that cannot equip helmets (for obvious reasons) due to the nature of their biology. They also announced the Nautolins for later this year (squid heads) and while I cant say it was confirmed or not they probably wont be able to wear helms either. Then we have ff14's two newest races which were confirmed to be unable to wear most helms as well due to the nature of their development and that they would slowly release some gear for them to wear head wise. So it got me wondering how the WoW fanbase might handle that? Would you prefer they never do a new race if it meant giving up helms? Me I wouldn't mind. I think having stuff like the Jinyu, Sethrak, Ankoan, ect would be awesome even if it meant no helms or limited helms. I would go a step further and say Naga would be so enjoyable even if it meant giving up helms, feet, and legs just to play at them. But I don't speak for the majority (And I know reddit isn't either) but I wished to see what others thought on the subject.uc browser shareit appvn
    Last edited by GeorgeMendes; 05-17-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Would you sacrifice helm slots for new races?