0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW 4.3.4 exe which loads custom patches

Hello, I have a problem with my wow. I need wow exe for cata 4.3.4 that loads custom patches. I used Elrena's wow exe and it loads my patches but I cannot cast spells in game, pets do not follow character and NPC names are loaded as "Unknown" and the game disconnects after 1 min. I also tried Stoneharry's wow patcher but it just shows a window with this: Component „Comdlg32.ocx“ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Tell me pls how can I solve it or link something like wow exe for 4.3.4 15595 that WORKS. We have so many forums, wow editing tools, modding ideas, Legion>Lk converters but I cannot find any wow exe (4.3.4) that works ingame corectly and allows me to test my edits. Im in a desperate situation because my windows crashed and I lost my old wow exe - it worked perfectly.

I would be grateful for any help.

Darthy

WoW 4.3.4 exe which loads custom patches
    jonsnow1221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The custom patches is not getting loaded and the main thing is that many gamers have said about that as well and it needs to be fixed. I have also gone through the same and what it needs to be done is the developer has to change the module according to users requirement.

Epson error code e-01

DAUDA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not quite sure if I get this right, but for 3.3.5a it simply applies patches in order. Meaning patch-2 will override what's in patch-1. Have you tried loading in patches in a fresh installed 4.3.4 ?