Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My WoW account being recalled

Hi all,

So I have had my account for nearly 12 years, but I was not the OO. Me and a guildy who knew my brother in real life at the time swapped our original accounts. He had a warrior and I had a rogue, we wanted each others characters and cracked on, dropped my details off mine and he did the same on his, instantly added new payment methods on our new accounts and swapped the emails etc.

Now after that Bnet and all the other changes came in and its all under my name since then. I have played most Xpacs since then, and put a boat load of time in to it as you can imagine over that period of time. But recently I have seen a wave of people going on about getting there old accounts back. Now me and this dude have not spoke in an amazing amount of time and If i am honest, I barley remembered his name until i got worried lol

My questions are, how easy would it be for him to just take the account back ? What are the chances of this happening ? Should I even be worried ? Has it been to long, 12 years is a while ? I know I do not actually own the account and I am just renting it, could that effect blizzards decision if he ever tried to get it back but they saw I had been playing the account for over a decade ( i have seen people post about a GM saying they do not see the account as belonging to them anymore, even tho they where the OO ) I am not a scammer or do anything dodgy, never had a ban or anything so no flags.

Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by LeeroyGotchicken; 03-10-2019 at 10:33 PM.

My WoW account being recalled
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/223
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it likely? No, not after 12 years. Is it possible? Yes, and you knew that when you got it.

LeeroyGotchicken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the fast response @Accountshark ( Think I may of sent you a PM by mistake saying this next bit, sorry i am new ! )

But I really did not know lol I was just a young kid, under my big brothers semi-watchful eye. Neither of us gained anything bar just a re-roll, we had same gear pretty much and swapped mats and gold etc back to each other. Do you know how easy it would be to get it back ? I am not thinking of ever trying to recall my account from him, i think it is a little bit of crappy move. I am just feel worried about it lol

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty hard to get it back, since it's not on your nor your brothers real name. If you were to try recalling it you would probably have to end up doing some illegal things and still may not succeed. Imo I wouldn't go after it.