Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Gold selling/trading!

Hello,

first I want to apologise for my bad grammar, since english is not my native language. But I hope you all understand what I mean.
    Lately, i have farmed some Gold (without bot) and now i would like to transfer this gold to another account of mine and then sell it without being detected and getting banned. I know knothing is 100 % safe, but I hope you can tell me the safest method atm.

Face-to-face: If I want to trade/sell 1000k gold with this method I think it is very likely discovered. But if I trade 200 times 5k gold or less to someone is it the same as if i trade 1000k at once?
    Ingame mail transfer: I think that's the same as face-to-face.
    Action House: Some gold seller sites suggest that If you want to buy gold you have to put in e.g. 100 green items for 10k gold. Others suggest that you have to put in epic items or potions but what is the safest method?
    Guild bank: Unfortunately I haven't had any experience with this method that's why I'm asking you whether this method is still usable.

These are the methods that I know and I hope you can help me to find the best or rather the safest method to trade gold.

You can write me a pm and I would like to thank you in advance.

Question about Gold selling/trading!