0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how you get your illegitimate gold to your main account

This method mainly works for EU although US could see some potential.

Do you have a bunch of gold that your worked hard to make on your botting account ? Just duped 65 MILLION gold on your throwaway account ? Just bought 10 million gold that you know Blizzard will remove ? Want to get this gold to your main account without getting both accounts banned ?

Or do you just want to get gold off of a dead server and get it into a high population server so you can instant sell it for some fast cash ?

I have a solution !

First do all your shady work on an account completely unconnected to your main account (obviously)

Then join the "WoW market discord" and find some highly reputable gold traders. There are at least 5+ active traders who have millions of gold spread across multiple servers!
    PM one of these guys and work out a deal on discord and tell them that you want to swap your gold to a different server !. (They usually charge a 10% fee for gold swapping but hey small price to pay for success).

Log onto your shady account, trade gold to said trader! Then log onto your main account and collect the gold from said trader. Boom you just moved x gold to your main account without coming in contact with your soon to be banned account !

Been swapping gold from my botting accounts to main account for almost a year using this method

This is how you get your illegitimate gold to your main account
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a fast way to get your gold stolen. Why would someone in a Discord trade you for "illegitimate" gold if it were risky to hang onto?

BigMan1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AccountShark View Post
    Sounds like a fast way to get your gold stolen. Why would someone in a Discord trade you for "illegitimate" gold if it were risky to hang onto?
    Here's the trick. They don't know! Most of the high reputable people in this community are only swapping gold because they charge a fee of it from people who wants to swap gold from server to server. To them you are just and innocent guy who wants swap his hard earned gold from one server to another. This server has over 5k+ users with hundreds active at a time.

Obviously there might be risk but it's no more risky than selling gold to highly reputable users on ownedcore. They have a tight community arguably more tighter than ownedcore.

Example - You made 500k gold on your bot account on A server. You pay a reputable user 10% to swap it to B server with your main account. 450k from your bot account is now on your main account and the users who swapped it for you now has 50k more gold than they did before. Everyone wins!

The discord owners have even recently confirmed that this does not violate their rules.

I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to post the link to the discord community on this site (if I am let me know and I'll post it publicly) otherwise PM me for a link. Although a quick google search will get you there.
    Last edited by BigMan1234; 01-13-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't really save you if Blizzard cared enough to look into it. Easy enough to put 2 + 2 together. Question is just whether Blizzard cares enough to do it for a bunch of nobodies.

5. Thanks AccountShark (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

Thanks G/R
    185/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not make accounts on a VM, VPN/Proxy (or a seperate computer entirely like I do) with a Bnet that can't be linked to your current one , and just do it yourself?

Not worth the risk of losing 50-100$ to a "middle-man"
    "May all your bacon burn"

7. Thanks AccountShark (1 members gave Thanks to Razzue for this useful post)
    Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/110
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    Why not make accounts on a VM, VPN/Proxy (or a seperate computer entirely like I do) with a Bnet that can't be linked to your current one , and just do it yourself?

Not worth the risk of losing 50-100$ to a "middle-man"
    Exactly this, this seems like an extremely unnecessary risk of your money and gold. Pay $7 for a VPN and cut out all the bullshit.

9. Thanks AccountShark, Razzue (2 members gave Thanks to Ginchy for this useful post)
    AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ginchy View Post
    Exactly this, this seems like an extremely unnecessary risk of your money and gold. Pay $7 for a VPN and cut out all the bullshit.
    Seems more like a Discord advertisement than anything else. Not much of a guide.

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ginchy View Post
    Blizzard track more than your IP; they collect data on your PC name, Workgroup/Domain, etc etc. This effectively renders a VPN useless, unless you have a really generic PC name / username.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy