Any way to get authenticator removed without sending a picture of id next to me? menu

User Tag List

dragonbornx123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any way to get authenticator removed without sending a picture of id next to me?

to make a long story short, when I first started playing I bought my account from a friend. years later I added authenticator, and eventually changed phones and numbers, and i totally forgot about the account. It doesn't have a bunch of gold, and the max characters were like 90. it only has value to me so I'm wondering if there's anything I could do to remove it. GMs arent very helpful

Any way to get authenticator removed without sending a picture of id next to me?
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that's what the GMs want, then that's all that's going to work.

Get your friend to take the picture.

Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    251/127
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With out the original phone or a using a Auth program like win auth ect note you need the recovery info like the serial ect from the lost authenicator. Aside that you need a pic of the friend hold his id or he would have to talk to blizzard. Also i think with the original cd keys you might be able to do something. Been a while but hope this helps

matisyahu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/35
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did a gm actually ask you for a pic of id next to ur face or are you just assuming he will? i usually use the authenticator removal link and i just submit a scan of id without my face , if they did ask though then its probably cause someone else submitted id and they want to make sure you are the one who hold it

dragonbornx123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by matisyahu View Post
    did a gm actually ask you for a pic of id next to ur face or are you just assuming he will? i usually use the authenticator removal link and i just submit a scan of id without my face , if they did ask though then its probably cause someone else submitted id and they want to make sure you are the one who hold it
    Yeah the gm I spoke to asked for it near face. I may have an old cd key though.

Originally Posted by scrappyballz View Post
    With out the original phone or a using a Auth program like win auth ect note you need the recovery info like the serial ect from the lost authenicator. Aside that you need a pic of the friend hold his id or he would have to talk to blizzard. Also i think with the original cd keys you might be able to do something. Been a while but hope this helps
    I actually think I may have my mop key, I'll have to take a look for it. Didnt even think of that.

Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    If that's what the GMs want, then that's all that's going to work.

Get your friend to take the picture.
    If only it was that simple. I havent been in contact with them since end of wrath, and they aren't on popular social media that I could find anyways.