0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recent banwave

Hello all I was included with the unfortunent many in blizzards recent account ban wave. I boosted a couple mage towers(sorry I dont have 8 hours a day to to dump into all characters for a weapon skin) to my fellow bannies, does anyone know if they took away the rewards? I see many of the people banned was from months and months ago. Its hilarious blizzard waited until long after bfa preorders to ban you that way they can still get your cash for an xpac they banned you from. Just goes to prove they dont give a shit if you boosted,weather you got an unfair advantage or a skin. They're only mad cause they didnt get to make profit from it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Recent banwave
    HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizz aren't mad that you got boosted. They get their money anyhow.

re4leader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HunterHero View Post
    Blizz aren't mad that you got boosted. They get their money anyhow.
    That's my point blizzard act like it's about player safety and unfair advantages but if that were true then you would have been banned on the spot when they found out. They chose to wait until they got your bfa money and then send the ban wave. And the only reason you got banned is because they could make profit off your boost. Considering they're totally ok with gold boost because you pay cash for their gold

4. Thanks bezerker08 (1 members gave Thanks to re4leader for this useful post)
    CaughtUMirin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by re4leader View Post
    That's my point blizzard act like it's about player safety and unfair advantages but if that were true then you would have been banned on the spot when they found out. They chose to wait until they got your bfa money and then send the ban wave. And the only reason you got banned is because they could make profit off your boost. Considering they're totally ok with gold boost because you pay cash for their gold

Blizz always sends out banwaves right before an expansion. I got hit like 2 days before Legion for botting. Yeah they do it right before the expac because they know you probably already pre-ordered AND you might even consider buying a new account and boosting a toon so you can still play while banned (which many people do). TBH I would do the same exact thing if it were my company.

IDK what exactly is the point of your post though. You bought a pilot and got nailed. It sucks but that's the risk you knew (or should've known) you were taking by buying the boost. Saying blizz doesn't care that you bought a boost is obviously wrong since they're apparently banning people who got boosted .

Granted most people probably didn't worry about it because Blizz rarely payed attention to pilot boosting outside of Gladiator titles and maybe early cutting-edge mythic titles, but now that Blizz has basically completely decimated the botting scene, it looks like piloted boosts are the next thing on their radar.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all I was included with the unfortunent many in blizzards recent account ban wave. I boosted a couple mage towers(sorry I dont have 8 hours a day to to dump into all characters for a weapon skin) to my fellow bannies, does anyone know if they took away the rewards? I see many of the people banned was from months and months ago. Its hilarious blizzard waited until long after bfa preorders to ban you that way they can still get your cash for an xpac they banned you from. Just goes to prove they dont give a shit if you boosted,weather you got an unfair advantage or a skin. They're only mad cause they didnt get to make profit from it.

I dont understand. How do you "boost" mage towers?
    What exactly is the infraction?

Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    You get other people to play your character and finish the mage tower challenge because you can't do it yourself.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Someone logged onto his account and completed the mage tower challenge for him.

Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard always bans boost services and bots in waves. They've done it for arena, rbg, whatever when it was for RMT. If they banned a player whenever they spotted a person who was boosted, then people would warn others to stop doing it and change their methods. It's better for Blizz (both in terms of money and time) to let it play out, catch as many as possible once they know the method or who's done it, and then ban them all at once.

Lol you even whined on mmo-champion about it: Proof blizzard doesnt care about cheating
    Last edited by HunterHero; 07-16-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Snowee's Avatar яєтιяєd єχρℓσιтєя
    Thanks G/R
    72/191
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard anyone getting banned for a mage tower boost.

*Phaze's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snowee View Post
    Never heard anyone getting banned for a mage tower boost.
    Neither have I.

So does this mean account sharing is bannable?

Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *Phaze View Post
    Neither have I.

Account sharing has always been bannable, except in cases where accounts under a battle.net license are used by seperate people. In that instance it's a grey area
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *Phaze View Post
    Neither have I.

Account sharing has always been bannable. It's just that Blizz didn't really take notice for anything outside of like Gladiator titles and first few months of Cutting Edge.

Now that Blizz has stomped out pretty much every public WoW bot, it seems that they've started to turn their attention towards stomping out account sharing/piloting.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/167
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CaughtUMirin View Post
    Now that Blizz has stomped out pretty much every public WoW bot, it seems that they've started to turn their attention towards stomping out account sharing/piloting.
    Pretty much this - Blizzard are going full steam on everything including hacks, bots, account buying/selling, boosting. They're going hell and removing it all from the game. The end is neigh bar update exploits. Go careful if you still are silly enough to risk your accounts.