Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Discussion] What will you be doign in Battle for Azeroth?

What is everyone's plans for classes to play, content to explore, achievements/mounts to achieve etc. Are you going to experience the expansion, or rush through it like so many other expansions in hope of earning mad cash or being first to raid? I'd love to hear what you guys have planned!

Personally I'll try rushing professions again like in Legion. I've heard that Blizz might make a BFA equivalent of Obliterum again, which I earned a few million gold on legion release because I was one of the first. And Blizz has removed the RNG of getting the rank 3 recipes, which will make it easier (but also easier for others). I haven't tried beta this time around, so I'm not sure if it'll be that efficient but it's still going to be beneficial. I haven't quite decided on class since there is still changes to be made until release, but pala tanks seem strong and so does locks, and I loved playing lock in MoP. Not sure if I should go horde for the zandalari druid once it's released or reroll one of my palas for the dark iron dwarf due to its new mounts, looks and OP AF mole machine. Dark iron mage could also be OP for farming old content with portals and the mage portal.

Later on after release I'll focus on PvP since it's the content I haven't really gotten into (which is weird since I've played on and off since 2005). Maybe this expansion will make pvp something I'd enjoy grinding?
    Last edited by HunterHero; 07-10-2018 at 05:16 AM.

[Discussion] What will you be doign in Battle for Azeroth?
    artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    338/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EVERYTHING, and more on PVP ofc

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by artemarkantos View Post
    EVERYTHING, and more on PVP ofc
    You'll be doing everything as in clearing the zones on release, or just doing everything in your own time?

rdruid69's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    27/41
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wanna give it a shot to new PvP system. Maybe it will be easier to get Glad / Hero titles. That will be nice...

Also I'll be playing alts from the beginning of an expansion for the first time ever. But all my alts will be resto druids. Just trying to avoid this awful RNG system. I trust one of my druids will get a warforged weapon on their first M+ cache and he will get all the love after that xD

Not worried to much about collections since I'll get all the collections achievs next week (except the 100 reps one since it's not possible atm).

About gold making I'm still carrying some gold I made back in WoD. Professions worth several millions a month back in WoD but at the cost of not actually playing the game. If it's not hard to make gold I'll go for it but not gonna spend a lot of time trying to... Probably selling M+ early in the expansion will be the best option for me

One thing I'll 100% avoid are the Warfronts. I'll work on getting all the achievs in the first weeks and then not doing one of those ever again. Rewards are just heroic raid ilvl items so not missing much there, M+ will cover that for sure.

So as I said, new PvP system and warmodes are the things I'm hyped atm. Rest is like *meh*