Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it still possible to "exploit" a free name change?

Hi everyone, couple years ago it was possible to remove a character then create a new one on the same account even with the same name and then contact blizzard, tell em you deleted a character by mistake and you would get a name change basically, simillar to this post: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...amechange.html (Free Namechange)

Im now wondering if anyone knows if this works in Legion, ive read on some places that there is a time where the deleted name is held for a certain amount of time to prevent this but i dont know, so if anyone knows id be happy if you commented what you knew. Basically i have a 110 char that i want another name on, the name i want i actually also have on another level 30 character, so id like to swap em. What would be the best way?

Thanks!

Is it still possible to "exploit" a free name change?
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    two ways you can ask for someone to report both of your names in trade chat and they will be flagged or two go to the exploits section and follow the instructions and yes you can still do it

blodyclan96's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaczar View Post
    two ways you can ask for someone to report both of your names in trade chat and they will be flagged or two go to the exploits section and follow the instructions and yes you can still do it
    Can you explain abit more in depth on the things you mention, how they work. For example if i get reported - how long does it take to get my name flagged, and how does it even get "flagged"? And if its flagged is it then not stored in the names so i can just get it on another char? I cant find a new post about this in exploits so i dunno about that?

Thanks for reply.