0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about buying characters

When you buy indiviual characters and transfer them to your account does it transfer over things such as repuation, mounts, and titles from that character to your account?

Question about buying characters
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's difficult to buy individual characters and put them on your main account.

Firstly to transfer, your account has to have the same name as the account you bought.

Mounts and pets do not transfer from a character transfer. Reputation, titles (that the character earned, not other characters on the account) would transfer over.

Realistically, it's impossible without breaking the law.

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you would buy a random account and want to merge it with yours, you first concern would be the last name of the account owner, if it isn't exactly the same as yours, it is simply not possible. Blizzard does not go easy about name changes, and usually require legal documents. When this was professionally faked in the past with false documents, Blizzard somehow still managed to detect and reject the account name change. They have become so strict about this, that in practice this has become near to impossible to achieve, unless you have official proof such as marriage certificates, etc.

Let's say you somehow manage to change the account name, then still no pets, mounts and other bound to battle.net stuff would transfer over.

It used to work where you name changed the account to match, and the account only had one wow license, and asked to move it to your own Battle.net, but since all the account dupes in the past, this has become ipossible.

Just a coupe of months ago I tried to clone my own account on a new battle.net, and just nothing worked anymore. No more mounts, pets, achievements, title, nothing.

I think Blizzard is just too aware of people having overdone this in the past. People duped their accounts multiple times and sold them over and over again.

Even my husband couldn't merge my account with his. Him wanting to buy my account is how we met in the first place, but that's a whole different story.