1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buying a rbg boost

in regards to buying a piloted 0-2000 rbg boost (cant miss out on that lock elite set), who offers the most safest and most trusted services? i'm looking for the amazon of these sites. like the big guy who the little guys wish they could be.

hope this shit makes sense.

buying a rbg boost
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funnily enough, you really want the opposite of that. You want the small family owned business of boosting. Less likely to get DQ'd/Banned if they are competent at what they do. Bigger providers have higher DQ & Ban rates, regardless of what they write in their ads and on their sites.

As for trusted, no clue. Been out of the boosting game too long to know who's who and what's what anymore.

3. Thanks krustytheclown, Fursty (2 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    krustytheclown's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update.

I ended up buying a 3v3 piloted boost with blazingboost all was fine till today i got a 1 month ban.

Not upset, i knew the risk, pretty much everything done for the expansion that i wanted just really hoping i keep that warlock transmog (im guessing that wont happen.)

Hope this helps any1

Arxonus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by krustytheclown View Post
    Just an update.

I ended up buying a 3v3 piloted boost with blazingboost all was fine till today i got a 1 month ban.

Not upset, i knew the risk, pretty much everything done for the expansion that i wanted just really hoping i keep that warlock transmog (im guessing that wont happen.)

Hope this helps any1
    I found one R1 popular to boost me at 2k 3v3 he did it with pilot but 2 months later I got suspected for 1 month(I told him and he reply sorry I didn?t use VPN)
    I got the transmog and after the ban but I didn?t get achiev (rival season 5 legion)... Now I buy Pilot 2.4k because I want so much the illusion but I hope the will not find me but I am afraid I will get perma (if) they find me

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arxonus View Post
    I found one R1 popular to boost me at 2k 3v3 he did it with pilot but 2 months later I got suspected for 1 month(I told him and he reply sorry I didn?t use VPN)
    I got the transmog and after the ban but I didn?t get achiev (rival season 5 legion)... Now I buy Pilot 2.4k because I want so much the illusion but I hope the will not find me but I am afraid I will get perma (if) they find me
    It's rarely a question of "if" they find you. If you've been suspended once before then there's a chance they ban you next time.

Arxonus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HunterHero View Post
    It's rarely a question of "if" they find you. If you've been suspended once before then there's a chance they ban you next time.
    Yes you have right :s

re4leader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont do it! Blizzard is on the hunt for account sharing right now, they just let out a HUGE ban wave for account sharing. People are getting banned for account sharing from 6 months ago

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    81/163
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just do your research before shelling out, you're lucky to get away with a 1 month ban, just don't do it again if you want to keep your account.