1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow account worth

I have a wow account with 4 110's, 9 100's and this is my main with a masked armory link. I was wondering how much it would be worth if I were to sell it to someone. Any other questions, feel free to comment below. Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

Wow account worth
    Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/110
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $150. Maybe

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.. the amount of high level characters doesn't add much value..

Looking through your mounts it didn't seem like you had anything unobtainable & most are even recent enough from within the last 2 years..

Nothin' really impressive in the battle pets..

On the mage showing on the link professions aren't leveled.. I would guess it's the same on the others..

I admit I'm not a pricer so if that's all you want.. I'm no help however in markets like these I will say there definitely is not a going rate..

I'd kinda think about who your market is though.. imagine yourself as a buyer.. you've got a few potential sales leads..

Option 1: a botter.. wants an account that isn't banned.. ideally isn't in fear of being banned & has a few top level characters on it to get started with their farm.. or specific characters at times if they're particular..

Option 2: a player.. hasn't played in years & wants to get back into it but not from 80 on all but their 1 boosted Legion buy.. has money to spend but wants it to feel well spent.. no professions.. no pvp gear.. no high level raid gear.. not even any awesome mounts.. well shit.. what is it i'm paying for other than a few leveled characters..

Option 3: the collector.. someone that wants it all.. the rare-r the better & the more the better :-D

I've heard now unobtainable Challenge Mode levels are popular for the transmogs..

Sure.. I'd imagine there may be some initial niches from time to time & I certainly don't know it all..

The only other person I can see buying is of course.. the scammer.. doesn't really care what's on the account because they plan to screw around with the payment anyway..

I do apologize if I sound discouraging.. it's not the intent so much as informative..

Wish you well in your RMT day to day ;-)

4. Thanks Icybolts (1 members gave Thanks to Jaladhjin for this useful post)
    Icybolts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have a couple of unobtainables, like my Grove Warden, and Core Hound

6. Thanks Jaladhjin (1 members gave Thanks to Icybolts for this useful post)
    spleee101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id say about 150 max, saddly characters are not worth a whole lot themselves these days especially since legion is a generally alt unfriendly expac. as for your unobtainable the corehound is not going to add alot of value nor the grove warden. people are really after things they could not obtain when they orginally played but have the funds now to do so. sort of like me owning all the yugioh cards I wanted as a child... as an adult XD. IMO id never sell a wow account I know more then 10 people who have and every single one has regretted it come a certain point. Hold onto it, show your kids the sticks and stones we once played with.

hamp69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are geared you will get alot of money, I sold my first demon hunter who was 886 item level pre-nighthold (Nighthold heroic drops like 885) i got $550 USD , no special mounts or pets.

Few months after that I sold a monk who was average item level for $200.

There is money to be made, just use playerauctions.